Lets discuss the Invica Dubois fiasco and the scrubbed archi

All things related to "SWISS" Invicta watches and Chinese movements

Lets discuss the Invica Dubois fiasco and the scrubbed archi

Postby koimaster » August 1st 2010, 9:44pm

These are the archives of watchgeeks. Note the page numbers match up to the dates of the Dubois fiasco. Only three threads are still left that Were counted and two were shouts ot to Eyal.

By putting all of the threads into a single forum it was easy during "maintenace" to delete the forum. No muss, no fuss, not proof. All those nasty posts by Jim Skelton and his "loud conversations" gone from the watchgeeks forum. Those are not the only ones gone by the way. If you check out archive post # 17250 in the first posts and match it against the second set, the posts at that number are different.

http://watchgeeks.net/archive/index.php

Watchgeek Archives Scrubbed of Dubois Fiasco

http://issuu.com/watchlords.com/docs/wa ... fiasco1/20

Watchgeek Archive 3 of Invicta Dubois Fiasco

Geek Archives Speedway Not Found

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Lets discuss the Invica Dubois fiasco and the scrubbed archives of watchgeeks.

Postby boscoe » August 2nd 2010, 4:35am

Desperate to hide the evidence in case of a lawsuit.
That's my take.
boscoe
ASSHAT

Re: Lets discuss the Invica Dubois fiasco and the scrubbed archives of watchgeeks.

Postby koimaster » August 2nd 2010, 5:25am

boscoe wrote:Desperate to hide the evidence in case of a lawsuit.
That's my take.

May be. before the fourm had to be reset early this morning ( about 1:30 AM my time) there were two IPs here from the land of the cheese. I might also add that the Swiss Federation has an ID here which I set up for them as does a member of the legal team of Plasticase.

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby TemerityB » August 2nd 2010, 5:57am

koi,

As always, awesome work. That bunch looks lamer by the day. Again, I postulate: How can anyone with gray matter who has seen what's gone on there the last six months alone want anything to do with WG? It's unreal.
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby eddiea » August 2nd 2010, 6:58am

TemerityB wrote:koi,

As always, awesome work. That bunch looks lamer by the day. Again, I postulate: How can anyone with gray matter who has seen what's gone on there the last six months alone want anything to do with WG? It's unreal.

Feel the same way... is hard for me to sympathize when they get screwed (which is often) anymore, is like they asking for it......

eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » August 2nd 2010, 7:56am

eddiea wrote:
TemerityB wrote:koi,

Feel the same way... is hard for me to sympathize when they get screwed (which is often) anymore, is like they asking for it......

My personal opinion and it is just that, opinion, is that a lot of the active members there find their way there and find a niche for themselves. They share the idea that the guys running the place are their friends and that by posting at that site, somehow they are being spoken to directly by a celebrity. To a lot of people that may matter. I also suspect that many have a need to be liked, to be someone that can be accepted by peers, even if they do not know them.

One more thing that I have noticed, many seem to have a need to be part of a group that is middle class or lower, people with lower expectations and also less knowledge that the normal watch collector. I could call it laziness in a way. Why bother learning about something when you are willing to take the word of someone else ( a stranger ) who tells you what something is, even if it is a lie.

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Lets discuss the Invica Dubois fiasco and the scrubbed a

Postby koimaster » September 22nd 2014, 12:30pm

tt

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby biglove » September 22nd 2014, 2:49pm

Alain, with all the screenies, emails, PDFs and archives you have collected over the years, I sure hope you will be sending a rather thick packet of info to the FL AG with your affidavit?!

Oh and all the goods on fake sandstone, fake jewels and all the other goodies.

Would be a good thing in the horological community to see Eyal's brand sink like the Titanic.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby Bigjimzlll » September 22nd 2014, 5:46pm

They'll probably roll over to Invicta Europe or Latin America. Eyal's a cockaroach.
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS

Postby koimaster » June 22nd 2017, 10:08am

The perfect salute to Invicta

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder