I want to be made whole again - STRIDER

I want to be made whole again - STRIDER

Postby koimaster » November 12th 2018, 9:48am

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

- NO TRADES

- I WILL SHIP USPS PRIORITY MAIL WITH SIGNATURE REQUIRED AT MY EXPENSE (MEDIUM FLAT RATE BOX)

COMPLETE PACKAGE!!! Presenting the out of production, Limited Numbered Edition... STRIDER WATCH, LTD, HYPERDIVE!

PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY AS MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS WILL LIKELY BE ANSWERED BELOW. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE DUST AND FINGERPRINTS IN MY PICS.

From my personal collection... purchased in like new condition. Because I am not the first owner, I must list this as used, however, I have not worn it. I have wound the watch about once a week since ownership and it keeps exceptional time... it is mechanically flawless. It has been safely stored in its original case and within my climate-controlled safe since purchase. Physically, the condition is very much like new, with no real sign of use or wear, other than a couple very small/minor marks (VERY HARD TO SEE). The crystal is also flawless with no damage whatsoever. However, since I can not be 100% sure it was never worn by the previous owner (other than the bracelet being sized), I will call this watch 99+% new condition. The case has a couple minor storage marks. Please see pictures as they are part of the description.

The brainchild of Jim Skelton (formerly of World of Watches TV) and Wing Liang (Aragon Watches) comes the beautiful, tough, and uniquely styled STRIDER HYPERDIVE (it's not called HyperDRIVE... it's HyperDIVE). An awesome value in the boutique brand tool diver watch market. There is a lot of bang for the buck here in this superbly crafted limited edition diver!

THANKS FOR LOOKING
!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232974895278?ul_noapp=true

And perhaps a more honest price for those drooling to purchase these rare watches.

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayIS ... 3000&ver=0

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: I want to be made whole again - STRIDER

Postby svaglic » November 12th 2018, 10:15am

I wanted to see how many Stiders there were for sale on eBay, there are four.
The guy who listed the one in the bottom link and three by the guy who listed the one in the top link.
Seems he has three safe queen Striders, a pvd, a grey dial and a black dial. This poor fool, seems this I want to be made whole is sadder funnier than we first thought.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby nimbleboy » November 13th 2018, 7:22am

Strider Skelton. Huh.
Is it safe?
nimbleboy
Senior Member & WIS

Postby biglove » November 13th 2018, 5:44pm

“Climate controlled safe.” So, a $30 Wal-Mart lock box in his dresser?
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Return to I want to be made whole again