I Want To Be Made Whole--3 Shit Wartchs!!

I Want To Be Made Whole--3 Shit Wartchs!!

Postby conjurer » November 9th 2018, 6:17pm

The title of this FS thread hooked me: XL Only Need Apply. So I clicked on it:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f31/xl-on ... 92735.html

Wherein author Wolfsatz, who appears to be a rare idiot, lays on the pitch pretty thick to move some Invicters and a Whorex:

Invicta Reserve (that means Swiss) Excursion. This is one of the cleanest and most popular Invicta has done. Chronometer and Multifunction (day-date) complication. 200WR on a Polyurethane strap. Signed crown and buckle. The dial is Smoke Dark Gun Metal Gray that changes into a Dark Blue with certain lighting conditions. This is a 52mm case. While it is a big watch, it is super comfortable.

--Note the Random capitalization. And:

Invicta Russian Diver Multi-Function This one is one Sexy Dial and has great Lume. The leather strap on this one is probably the 2nd best I have in my collection only behind a Bertucci. Super soft and of great quality.

That's some collection he's got, when a Bertucci is the benchmark of strap quality.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--3 Shit Wartchs!!

Postby TemerityB » November 9th 2018, 6:37pm

Hey, Haurex is a brand with real Italian flair, and at a price that's even cheaper than Sottomarino!

Haurex! Haurex! Haurex! Three cheers for a brand so good, even Dim and Pasty Cakes finally got around to it!
(Unwraps gift) "What ... a Stuhrling Original ... Regatta? Because you heard me talking about dive watches? Oh ... you shouldn't have ..."
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby foghorn » November 9th 2018, 6:53pm

Calling those "shit watches"is an affront to scatologists.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » November 9th 2018, 7:38pm

I know the guy who's selling these. Well, not exactly "know", I have argued with that Invictard in a few threads.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.
Voltaire
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Return to I want to be made whole again