I Want To Be Made Whole--SAN Eye Eye Eye!!

I Want To Be Made Whole--SAN Eye Eye Eye!!

Postby conjurer » June 7th 2018, 10:05pm

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/sale-i ... 20689.html

Normally, any Invicter FS thread on WUS is pretty much low-hanging fruit; you can post the link, maybe put in a short, smart-ass comment, and maybe a smilie of a guy jerking off, and you'll get laughs.

However, here's the text for this FS thread, posted in its entirety, a tribute to pure Geek Speak, complete with sentence fragments, Weird and Inappropriate Capitalization, the lot:

For sale Invicta Subaqua Noma lll IN5094 Limited Edition Swiss made automatic Diver. It has a 50mm case silver case/stainless steel band sapphire crystal front and back SW200 swiss made automatic watch works is near excellent condition. Screw Down Crown with Locking Guard. Diver's Deployant Clasp and buckle.

I've Put it on maybe 10 times totally, keeps perfect time and one of the Invicta's top selling models Swiss made Swiss automatic watch. It is asbolutely outstanding and when I have worn it, I get huge compliments. This watch also includes the handsome upgraded Black "Invicta Collection" Watch Box, Yellow Cloth. I hate to sell it but I find it's just too big for my small profile. However, It's always been maintained, wound regularly by me or put on a winder. It's a very accurate timepiece.

I do not have the extra links, they were misplaced during a move. It fits 7.5 wrist, if you have a bigger wrist you can purchase additional links. This was a expensive limited Edition watch.

lowered to $250 this price gets it home in CONUS

Thanks guys
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--SAN Eye Eye Eye!!

Postby jb182 » June 8th 2018, 7:23am

Upgraded box, yellow cloth, how can anyone pass on this?
jb182
Watchlord WIS

Postby TemerityB » June 8th 2018, 10:27am

jb182 wrote:Upgraded box, yellow cloth, how can anyone pass on this?

Beat me to it. If he throws in the half-eaten sandwich out of his lunch box, I'm there.
Go head, squeeze the wheeze. Many people like to.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby biglove » June 8th 2018, 6:56pm

Good for him getting rid of the POS. Sadly, I would imagine it is only to catch up on overdue Value-Payz for his 413 other "limited edition Swiss Timepieces."

What a choad.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Return to I want to be made whole again