Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 Professional 600M Diver’s

Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 Professional 600M Diver’s

Postby Racer-X » September 22nd 2018, 7:04pm

"While Grand Seiko has a history of producing dive watches, they were always equipped with a Spring Drive movement well sought-after by recreational divers. But for the first time this year, the brand has unveiled a dive watch that is fully upgraded to professional specifications with the exclusive 9S Hi-Beat calibre adjusted to a superior -3 to +5 seconds a day and boasting new standards of anti-magnetism.

At its core, the Hi-Beat 36000 Professional 600m Diver’s watch is a study in form follows function. The watch is profiled in a high-intensity titanium case with a distinctive brightness achieved through Zaratsu polishing. It was designed for 600m saturation diving, but interestingly enough doesn’t require a helium escape valve. This is made possible thanks to a heavy-duty case construction along with L-shaped gaskets. The pronounced grooves on the rotating bezel were purposed for secure use, even with thick neoprene gloves on, while the bracelet has a sliding extension setting to accommodate pressure changes."

https://www.revolution.watch/grand-seiko-hi-beat-36000-professional-600m-divers/
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 Professional 600M Diver’s

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » September 23rd 2018, 8:41am

Almost 47mm? Most likely designed with sumo wrestlers in mind. There are very, very few GS models of which I'd say that they blow. This, sadly, is one of them. Blows.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.
Voltaire
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Return to Grand Seiko & Credor