Watch Review: Fonderia Navale Gondar

Dedicated to Dive watches

Re: Watch Review: Fonderia Navale Gondar

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 10th 2018, 6:34pm

Teaming up to bash one person, hmmm not juvenile at all.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby Mark1 » May 10th 2018, 6:35pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:Poor you guys that have to stroke each other off to make yourself valid in this world.

And yet you came here looking for daily affirmation. All this about some guys reviewing your review. Over 100 posts in a day, way to go Stuart Smalley.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » May 10th 2018, 6:36pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:Teaming up to bash one person, hmmm not juvenile at all.

Actually, we're tag-teaming up to bash you, American Dirtbox. We're getting old, you know.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » May 10th 2018, 6:37pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
TemerityB wrote:
bedlam wrote:In the choice between improving your writing and aggressively defending being sub-par you are choosing the latter?

Yep. He's admitting his blog is a joke, but we better not laugh at it.

Poor Stephen.

Poor you guys that have to stroke each other off to make yourself valid in this world.

Validity is in the eye of the beholder. What the rest of us behold when we read your posts is, well, sad and sorry. Your very first post commenting on what we though of your amateur "review" looks nothing like the work of an even semi-competent watch fan, let alone any sort of writer. We are quite valid - this site has done more for watch buyers and hobbyists than any 10 other sites combined. So what has yours done - other than scrape for click-through pennies and try to con readers into believing your Chinese junk has any bearing on this hobby? Putting down expensive watches is a way or propping up cheaper ones? How adult. In your own way, you're as bad at the rest of them - an affront to the hobby.

I'll give you 12 minutes to look up "affront."

In the meantime, please accept your earned title of non-entity.
Last edited by TemerityB on May 10th 2018, 6:39pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proof that quartz is still not only viable, but sometimes, something to covet: Grand Seiko.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 10th 2018, 6:37pm

Mark1 wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:Poor you guys that have to stroke each other off to make yourself valid in this world.

And yet you came here looking for daily affirmation. All this about some guys reviewing your review. Over 100 posts in a day, way to go Stuart Smalley.

I didn’t come here for affirmation from a bunch of know it all bullies. I came here to defend my pictures from people that have shown they cannot take a picture to save their own ass.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby foghorn » May 10th 2018, 6:38pm

I,for one, salute you StephenWatchTimeMagaziner.
You have single bloggedly managed to get about 10 people watching this thread simultaneously and it's gone on for 9 pages as I type this. And you haven't backed down or said good-bye. I wish I could stay and watch longer but I am old and broken and must retire soon. Please take it easy on the guys tonight. Too much of a good thing isn't always the way to go.
Blog on brutha and speling and gramer be dammed,

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn

Postby bedlam » May 10th 2018, 6:38pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
bedlam wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
bedlam wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:Sorry I don’t do watch box pics. I actually go out and test the watches that I review. There’s a difference there.

That's the defensiveness that's causing you to hit the wall here. It seems you don't see the contribution you are making to the communication problem.

And none of the others responses are defensive?

Step up and be better than your critics. Generating respect is the best way forward and that is how you do it.

BTW my pics are better than my critics. Just saying

Sigh.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 10th 2018, 6:39pm

TemerityB wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
TemerityB wrote:
bedlam wrote:In the choice between improving your writing and aggressively defending being sub-par you are choosing the latter?

Yep. He's admitting his blog is a joke, but we better not laugh at it.

Poor Stephen.

Poor you guys that have to stroke each other off to make yourself valid in this world.

Validity is in the eye of the beholder. What the rest of us behold when we read your posts is, well, sad and sorry. Your very first post commenting on what we though of your amateur "review" looks nothing like the work of an even semi-competent watch fan, let alone any sort of writer. We are quite valid - this site has done more for watch buyers and hobbyists than any 10 other sites combined. So what has yours done - other than scrape for click-through pennies and try to con readers into think your Chinese junk has any bearing on this hobby? In our own way, you're as bad at the rest of them - an affront to the hobby.

I'll give you 12 minutes to look up "affront."

In the meantime, please accept your earned title of non-entity.

Spoken like a true pretentious cunt. Definitely need an enema or to get laid.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 10th 2018, 6:40pm

foghorn wrote:I,for one, salute you StephenWatchTimeMagaziner.
You have single bloggedly managed to get about 10 people watching this thread simultaneously and it's gone on for 9 pages as I type this. And you haven't backed down or said good-bye. I wish I could stay and watch longer but I am old and broken and must retire soon. Please take it easy on the guys tonight. Too much of a good thing isn't always the way to go.
Blog on brutha and speling and gramer be dammed,

Your last line made me seriously laugh. I appreciate that. Have a goodnight.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby JAS1125 » May 10th 2018, 6:41pm

Teaming up?

Both Bedlam and I tried to give you constructive advice which you are obviously ignoring or failing to comprehend.

I was waiting to see how long it would take before you used the Nazi line....thanks for not disappointing me.

Perhaps you should find a safe space now.....
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby TemerityB » May 10th 2018, 6:42pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:

I'm not speaking, I'm typing. Nobody "speaks" on a website.

If you're counting, fans, the error tally is well over 100, and the night is still young.
Proof that quartz is still not only viable, but sometimes, something to covet: Grand Seiko.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby TemerityB » May 10th 2018, 6:43pm

JAS1125 wrote:Teaming up?

Both Bedlam and I tried to give you constructive advice which you are obviously ignoring or failing to comprehend.

I was waiting to see how long it would take before you used the Nazi line....thanks for not disappointing me.

Perhaps you should find a safe space now.....

Yep. I've done my caper; it's up to you boys to determine whether it's too late for a ride or not. I trust your judgement.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » May 10th 2018, 6:44pm

TemerityB wrote:You're gone, you amateur, you just don't know it yet.

Fellas, warm up the Caddy.

This will be a memorable trip to the Barrens... Did I mention that the drinks and smokes are on me?

Guess we can already add Bazinga the American Dirtbox to the legends of trolling, alongside the real Dirtbox, Resa, and Accutronitis.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last.
Winston Churchill

A man's got to know his limitations...
Inspector Harry Callahan

Mr. Bloke & No Co. , Patented Walloping Services, est.2016
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 10th 2018, 6:45pm

TemerityB wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:

If you're counting, fans, the error tally is well over 100, and the night is still young.

I repeat you are truly a pretentious cunt, thanks for the affirmation on that.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 10th 2018, 6:45pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:

This will be a memorable trip to the Barrens... Did I mention that the drinks and smokes are on me?

Guess we can already add Bazinga the American Dirtbox to the legends of trolling, alongside the real Dirtbox, Resa, and Accutronitis.

Let’s talk over a proper pint
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby conjurer » May 10th 2018, 6:46pm

For anybody who's stopped by late, here's what's happened so far on American Dirtbox:

Alain posts about some dorky, sub-par blog that's singing the praises of Chinese-catalogue Very Large Wartches. We glance at the wartch, laugh, and a few of us break bad, over here, in our house.

Then: Bazinga turns up to break balls of Mr. Bloke. Mr. Bloke, not surprisingly, stands up. A few of us jump in, as Bazinga needs a good beating, so to speak.

Then: Bazinga puts his head through the drywall--not once, but, like, a hundred times. Even here, we've never seen anything like it.

Then: I went to Arby's and got a tasty sammich.

As you were!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » May 10th 2018, 6:47pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
TemerityB wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:

I repeat you are truly a pretentious cunt, thanks for the affirmation on that.

And damn proud of it. I'm also an Asshat here, in case you haven't noticed. Ahh, the sweet smell of success. I'd offer you a cigar, but I don't smoke.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 10th 2018, 6:47pm

conjurer wrote:For anybody who's stopped by late, here's what's happened so far on American Dirtbox:

Alain posts about some dorky, sub-par blog that's singing the praises of Chinese-catalogue Very Large Wartches. We glance at the wartch, laugh, and a few of us break bad, over here, in our house.

Then: Bazinga turns up to break balls of Mr. Bloke. Mr. Bloke, not surprisingly, stands up. A few of us jump in, as Bazinga needs a good beating, so to speak.

Then: Bazinga puts his head through the drywall--not once, but, like, a hundred times. Even here, we've never seen anything like it.

Then: I went to Arby's and got a tasty sammich.

As you were!

You missed the part about the education on how to be a pretentious cunt watchlords style
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » May 10th 2018, 6:49pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
MKTheVintageBloke wrote:

You won't, you don't get to drink on your ride to the Pine Barrens. We the Lords get to drink, once we get back from the Barrens.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last.
Winston Churchill

A man's got to know his limitations...
Inspector Harry Callahan

Mr. Bloke & No Co. , Patented Walloping Services, est.2016
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 10th 2018, 6:50pm

Shit I haven’t had this much fun since chat lounges back in college. I wish myspace and napster were still around it would be a regular fucking walk down memory lane.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 10th 2018, 6:51pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
MKTheVintageBloke wrote:

You won't, you don't get to drink on your ride to the Pine Barrens. We the Lords get to drink, once we get back from the Barrens.

Can’t we settle this like men? Punch each other bloody, then wake up friends?
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby conjurer » May 10th 2018, 6:52pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
MKTheVintageBloke wrote:

I suppose we can squeeze in a Brit; the work car's pretty spacious. And Temerity too; afterwards, we stop off at Delmonico's for some surf 'n' turf action.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Mark1 » May 10th 2018, 6:52pm

If a dozen people-on three different continents (none of whom had ever heard of you a few hours earlier) think you're an ass, they are probably right, or is it rite?
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 10th 2018, 6:53pm

Mark1 wrote:If a dozen people-on three different continents (none of whom had ever heard of you a few hours earlier) think you're an ass, they are probably right, or is it rite?

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby TemerityB » May 10th 2018, 6:54pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:You won't, you don't get to drink on your ride to the Pine Barrens. We the Lords get to drink, once we get back from the Barrens.

This is a special night. My best suit is about to get ruined, but it's only money. After all - our fat, hairy wrists remain quite strong.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

PreviousNext

Return to Dive Watches