Where did the orange go - Part 2

Dedicated to Dive watches

Re: Where did the orange go - Part 2

Postby Mortuus Fakeuus » January 20th 2014, 5:19pm

From the admittedly very little I've seen here, this has all the look of a banning not so much for what was said, but rather for you being who you are, Koi. Either way, it's a genuinely fucked up thing to do.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Postby koimaster » January 20th 2014, 5:35pm

Mortuus wrote:From the admittedly very little I've seen here, this has all the look of a banning not so much for what was said, but rather for you being who you are, Koi. Either way, it's a genuinely fucked up thing to do.

And who am I that is any different than any other forum member elsewhere?

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Mortuus Fakeuus » January 20th 2014, 6:28pm

koimaster wrote:
Mortuus wrote:From the admittedly very little I've seen here, this has all the look of a banning not so much for what was said, but rather for you being who you are, Koi. Either way, it's a genuinely fucked up thing to do.

Bear with me here; I'll try to keep my answer as brief as possible.

You're the guy who stood up to Eyal, Jumbloat and Mongo, and weathered attacks by them (and their Kool-Aid Kohorts) not only on yourself, but on your family, as well. You're the guy who routinely called bullshit on certain 'factoids' Eyal put out about the Invicta brand(s) and their 'rich history' ( :roll: ). You even sent an Invicta 'sandstone' watch for analysis by 'rock docs' to prove Eyal was lying. You've also worked very hard to expose as many standing lies by Eyal, et. al., as possible. And, most importantly, you're one of the key figures in the development and building of this amazing 'hater' site, AKA Watchlords. Hell, Koi, you even had an on-air 'shout-out' or two from Jumbloat, back in SNBC's watch heyday.

Of course, you're well aware of these facts, and I've no doubt left a few things out, but my point is to illustrate that you're far from an anonymous 'forum member elsewhere.'

This is absolutely not an attempt on my part to kiss your backside (or worse, put you on a pedestal), but rather a recitation of facts surrounding your history, both here and at other sites. Like it or not, you're quite well known outside of your 'home field' here. In your case, anonymity went out the door a long time ago, Koi.

Hope this made sense and was an adequate answer to your question.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Postby koimaster » January 20th 2014, 8:05pm

Mortuus wrote:
koimaster wrote:

Bear with me here; I'll try to keep my answer as brief as possible.

You're the guy who stood up to Eyal, Jumbloat and Mongo, and weathered attacks by them (and their Kool-Aid Kohorts) not only on yourself, but on your family, as well. You're the guy who routinely called bullshit on certain 'factoids' Eyal put out about the Invicta brand(s) and their 'rich history' ( :roll: ). You even sent an Invicta 'sandstone' watch for analysis by 'rock docs' to prove Eyal was lying. You've also worked very hard to expose as many standing lies by Eyal, et. al., as possible. And, most importantly, you're one of the key figures in the development and building of this amazing 'hater' site, AKA Watchlords. Hell, Koi, you even had an on-air 'shout-out' or two from Jumbloat, back in SNBC's watch heyday.

Of course, you're well aware of these facts, and I've no doubt left a few things out, but my point is to illustrate that you're far from an anonymous 'forum member elsewhere.'

This is absolutely not an attempt on my part to kiss your backside (or worse, put you on a pedestal), but rather a recitation of facts surrounding your history, both here and at other sites. Like it or not, you're quite well known outside of your 'home field' here. In your case, anonymity went out the door a long time ago, Koi.

Hope this made sense and was an adequate answer to your question.

Shit! My lawyer told me I was not a big enough fish to be a public person! And I am not a public person. In fact I am not sure Ernie Romers is one either. While I appreciate the pat on the back, the reality is that guys like Foghorn, DX, Eddiea and couple more started exposing the lies of some of these people back in 2003 or 2004 on WTF and WUS.

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Mortuus Fakeuus » January 20th 2014, 9:35pm

koimaster wrote:Shit! My lawyer told me I was not a big enough fish to be a public person! And I am not a public person. In fact I am not sure Ernie Romers is one either. While I appreciate the pat on the back, the reality is that guys like Foghorn, DX, Eddiea and couple more started exposing the lies of some of these people back in 2003 or 2004 on WTF and WUS.

That's not surprising, as each of them are definitely stand-up guys. Nonetheless, and despite your status as a non-public person, you have become 'the face of' Watchlords, which is fascinating because the vast majority of us have never seen your face...well, there is that photo of you and Carol standing by a large door, and you were sporting the mid-70's leisure suit look, with the collars out and over the lapels of your sport coat... 8-) ...I had a 'double-kint' leisure suit of the same color, with a really awful orange-white-black floral patterned shirt...but that's a story for another time, perhaps. Or not. :?
Mortuus Fakeuus

Postby koimaster » January 20th 2014, 10:30pm

my carol eve161.jpg

back in the day.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby 3Flushes » January 20th 2014, 11:20pm

That's a very old pic Mort, look how young Snoop is, man. We wouldn't know the guy if we walked right into him. :lol:
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » March 15th 2017, 9:18am

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby BigCheez » March 15th 2017, 12:00pm

Mar-a-lago, for $200 Alex!
BigCheez
ASSHAT

Postby koimaster » July 11th 2019, 8:44am

ttt

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby koimaster » July 11th 2019, 8:54am

thread by me at wus is still there but I am still banned from the place. Fuck WUS, Ernie and Doxa.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/orang ... 68723.html

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Previous

Return to Dive Watches