WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby Thunder1 » October 24th 2018, 3:36am

Today seems like a good Hammy day for me..my 'white whale' for work...
Image
Image

For this afternoon/evening..
Image
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 4487
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin

Re: WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby JAS1125 » October 24th 2018, 4:23am

Another I need to unload

Image
Image
User avatar
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 2275
Joined: January 29th 2013, 11:00pm

Re: WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby NorthCountry » October 24th 2018, 4:44am

Image
User avatar
NorthCountry
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1790
Joined: March 8th 2012, 11:00pm

Re: WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby SaoGage » October 24th 2018, 5:35am

Image
User avatar
SaoGage
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: August 11th 2014, 9:39pm

Re: WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby foghorn » October 24th 2018, 6:24am

Image
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 17706
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby Racer-X » October 24th 2018, 7:05am

Image
User avatar
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 5251
Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby smellody » October 24th 2018, 1:44pm

I just discovered that 1/4 of a round toothpick fits inside the end link between the case and end link pin and keeps the end link from hammering the serial number!!! Best yet, it is under no pressure just preventing the movement that allows the gap at the end!!!

Image
   Image
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 5728
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: OR

Re: WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby Thunder1 » October 24th 2018, 3:50pm

smellody wrote:I just discovered that 1/4 of a round toothpick fits inside the end link between the case and end link pin and keeps the end link from hammering the serial number!!! Best yet, it is under no pressure just preventing the movement that allows the gap at the end!!!

Image

Good to know!!..how about a wrist shot of your setup?
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 4487
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin

Re: WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby smellody » October 24th 2018, 4:08pm

Thunder1 wrote:
smellody wrote:I just discovered that 1/4 of a round toothpick fits inside the end link between the case and end link pin and keeps the end link from hammering the serial number!!! Best yet, it is under no pressure just preventing the movement that allows the gap at the end!!!

Image

Good to know!!..how about a wrist shot of your setup?



Yesterday....

Image

Note the slop!

I'll go outside and take a picture in a few.
Last edited by smellody on October 24th 2018, 4:47pm, edited 2 times in total.
   Image
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 5728
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: OR

Re: WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby Rusty » October 24th 2018, 4:13pm

Image
User avatar
Rusty
Master of Time
 
Posts: 1548
Joined: November 5th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: South of Lake Ontario

Re: WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby smellody » October 24th 2018, 4:47pm

smellody wrote:
Thunder1 wrote:
smellody wrote:I just discovered that 1/4 of a round toothpick fits inside the end link between the case and end link pin and keeps the end link from hammering the serial number!!! Best yet, it is under no pressure just preventing the movement that allows the gap at the end!!!

Image

Good to know!!..how about a wrist shot of your setup?



Yesterday....

Image

Note the slop!

I'll go outside and take a picture in a few.


Image
Image
   Image
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 5728
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: OR

Re: WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby JAS1125 » October 24th 2018, 4:48pm

Racer-X wrote:Image


Nice!
Is that Yobokies BOR Russ?
Image
User avatar
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 2275
Joined: January 29th 2013, 11:00pm

Re: WURW Wednesday 10.24.2018

Postby Racer-X » October 24th 2018, 6:27pm

JAS1125 wrote:
Racer-X wrote:

Nice!
Is that Yobokies BOR Russ?


Yessir. I chose it over the cheaper Uncle Seiko on the advice of jaw, who also felt the BOR was the perfect bracelet for this watch and I agree.
User avatar
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 5251
Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm


Return to Watch You Are Wearing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest