WURW Saturday 01.13.2018

Re: WURW Saturday 01.13.2018

Postby 3Flushes » January 13th 2018, 11:54pm

A freilichen gebortstag, Mort!
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Racer-X » January 13th 2018, 11:59pm

Happy Birthday, Mort!
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby bedlam » January 14th 2018, 5:03am

Happy birthday Mort :-)
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Postby bedlam » January 14th 2018, 5:03am

"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Postby Thunder1 » January 14th 2018, 6:27am

Happy B-Day, Mort..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Mortuus » January 14th 2018, 1:07pm

SynMike wrote:Image

Mon dieux, but you really nailed this one, Synapsicalos Miguello... ;)
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » January 14th 2018, 1:13pm

Mortuus wrote:

Sure did!! looks Brad new!!!

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby Mortuus » January 14th 2018, 1:50pm

foghorn wrote:
Mortuus wrote:

Sure did!! looks Brad new!!!

Yeppers...and EyE'd bet tin penny's that it was an easy feat for a man of his sharp, pointed intellect; call him flat-headed all you want, but his is a galvanizing personality, continuously driven -- and driven hard -- to the point where the true finishing is accomplished, all in order to keep things held as tightly together as posse-bull...as Sade might've opined in her prime, he's a "sharp operator"... :???:
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby SynMike » January 14th 2018, 1:57pm

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
SynMike
Founding Member - WIS

Postby Mortuus » January 14th 2018, 2:07pm

And for all of you jamokes who wished me a happy burfday, I say tin-Q-Berry-mutch! My wise(-assed) mother once told me that our 40's are the "old age of our youth," while our 50's are the "youth of our old age." At the time she told me this, I was at an age (32) that I thought of as already being well-headed down the road to uber-maturity (AKA, 'oldness'); my impending premature death wasn't anywhere on my radar, nor was it in my wheelhouse, and Mortuus Air wasn't even a gleam in my then-living eyes. And Mortuus Decessus Praesepultus, discoverer of the sky's version of The River Styx and operator of luxury airlines for the dead (and their immediate families)? As undiscovered as the body of George Mallory near the summit of Everest...

My point? Simply this: Life is what happens to you when you're making other plans. One of the best-ever "no-shitters," as we called items of inherent veracity, back when eYe was a young -- and somewhat vicious (seriously!) -- USN strike pilot, dropping bombs full of evil destruction onto the peace-loving, warm and giving Iraqi people. The fucking schmucks...you don't toss scuds into Israel without a heavy toll from those MOT's among us, and there were plenty of us amongst the ranks, back in the round-the-clock-sorties days of Dessert von Sturm!! Enjoy what you've got, while you've got it, mates, as it's gone in the blinking of fate's implacable eYe, and what you've got left may end up as a barely useful, full of pain exercise, calculating how many more months the pain medication will continue to do its job before you have to pull the plug because the pain it takes to stay is worse than the pain it takes to go...

FWAA-HAAA-HAAA-HAAAAH! TOLD you eYe was [Sid] VICIOUS...!! ;)

(Just check out that machine of death {below}, with it's evil miscreant operator and Lord-of-Fiery-Death at the controls... ***SIGH*** 8-) Fuck you "Maverick," and you, too, "Goose"! Fucking hollyweed poseurs... :|)
"In the End, we will be remembered not for the words of our enemies, but for the silence of our friends." - Dr. Martin Luther King
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Previous

Return to Watch You Are Wearing