Dificiano

Watches and such at Kickstarter.

Dificiano

Postby biglove » July 7th 2019, 6:34pm

Have never backed a Kickstarter project but I am on board for this one. The dial, chapter ring and hands give me wood. For the price, I think this watch will be worth the price.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/di ... n=95e6edd1
"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."- Ron White
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Re: Dificiano

Postby foghorn » July 7th 2019, 6:45pm

Meh to the MEHth degree.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby svaglic » July 7th 2019, 7:31pm

I like it, if it weren’t for the 50mm lug to lug I might have got in on it. I like the gray and white dials.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby tiktok » July 7th 2019, 7:35pm

The name is creepy.
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby JAS1125 » July 7th 2019, 7:47pm

svaglic wrote:I like it, if it weren’t for the 50mm lug to lug I might have got in on it. I like the gray and white dials.

Yup...nice but lug length is a deal breaker... price is decent
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » July 7th 2019, 7:51pm

Not bad, but nothing that gets the johnson stiff.
Cream rises to the top while jackoffs only leave puddles of rancid jizz.

--Temerity, regarding Bazinga!.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » July 7th 2019, 9:29pm

conjurer wrote:Not bad, but nothing that gets the johnson stiff.

I looked it over many times. The powder blue chapter ring against the black dial just jiggled my jimmies every time I looked at it.

May not make goal so I may never get to see if it generates real wood in person. If doesn’t, I won’t miss a wink of sleep but wanted to give it a try. Talked with owner via the Facebooks. Seems like a good guy and I like his attitude.
"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."- Ron White
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby tiktok » July 7th 2019, 9:59pm

Speaking of goals, the Chinese krypto dive watch I paid for 18 months ago will be made whole next week with the addition of leather pouch, papers and strap, or so I am told. Would love to sell it and buy the white dial "Hao".

I complained about the lack of ar coating, it's a dive watch for chrissakes, but the watchmaker'minions bullied down on me on WUS and I started to cry and wanted to cry on mommy's shoulder until I realized she is dead.
Last edited by tiktok on July 7th 2019, 10:10pm, edited 1 time in total.
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » July 7th 2019, 10:10pm

biglove wrote:

I looked it over many times. The powder blue chapter ring against the black dial just jiggled my jimmies every time I looked at it.

May not make goal so I may never get to see if it generates real wood in person. If doesn’t, I won’t miss a wink of sleep but wanted to give it a try. Talked with owner via the Facebooks. Seems like a good guy and I like his attitude.

Hey, Mr. Loaf; far be it from me to lecture any Lord about what get's his Adam's Arsenal rigid. When I write about lusting after watching Lidia Bastianich and Susan Boyle lezzing out, and then having anal congress with them, I'm certainly not the guy to cast the first stone.

However, whenever I see a micro diver with a four o'clock crown, with a Seiko automatic movement, I immediately think, "why not just spend less and get an Seiko 007?" Granted, the colourways can easily distract a fellow, and I have been so distracted plenty of times.
Cream rises to the top while jackoffs only leave puddles of rancid jizz.

--Temerity, regarding Bazinga!.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » July 7th 2019, 11:28pm

Not bad.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby 3Flushes » July 8th 2019, 5:52am

Feh

Ed: and + 1 re to the bad name
Last edited by 3Flushes on July 8th 2019, 2:15pm, edited 1 time in total.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » July 8th 2019, 12:04pm

conjurer wrote:
biglove wrote:

Hey, Mr. Loaf; far be it from me to lecture any Lord about what get's his Adam's Arsenal rigid. When I write about lusting after watching Lidia Bastianich and Susan Boyle lezzing out, and then having anal congress with them, I'm certainly not the guy to cast the first stone.

However, whenever I see a micro diver with a four o'clock crown, with a Seiko automatic movement, I immediately think, "why not just spend less and get an Seiko 007?" Granted, the colourways can easily distract a fellow, and I have been so distracted plenty of times.

I like shiny things and purty coloirsweighs. 😂
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Return to Kickstarter/Crowd Funding Projects