Shawn Wilsie says good-bye to Watchgeeks

Affordable Watches

Re: Shawn Wilsie says good-bye to Watchgeeks

Postby DX » February 19th 2011, 2:36pm

nlandin wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:@NLANDIN. I was never a "WatchGeek Vet". See there....that is your fucking problem. You truly believe that watch forums started with WatchGeeks. For that, and that alone, you will never hold any credibility in my book or I imagine in most forum vets books.

Aqua, I know Watchgeeks was not the first forum, dumb fuck. You read into that. You missed my point, which is let the newbie learn; if they are stupid, then tell them they are and why.
I really don't give a fuck if I do not hold any credibility with you, who the fuck are you anyway! You are just another guy who spends time on the internet. No loss here without your "blessing". There more to life then watches, it is just a hobby.
I'm here to read and learn, from what is posted, about watches. So, don't worry, I don't give a fuck about your thoughts of me. Have a great weekend.

@NLANDIN

Then read and learn and STFU.

You really don't know shit from shinola.

Maybe if you were to keep your mouth shut you might learn something, at least members won't know how fucking stupid you really are.
DX
Watchlord WIS

Postby koimaster » February 19th 2011, 3:14pm

@AH

next time I am in the Bay area I wil let you know. I would like to get together with some of the members in Nor Cal sometime.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Mark » February 19th 2011, 4:07pm

I will meet anyone!
Mark

Postby nlandin » February 19th 2011, 9:24pm

Aqua Homer wrote:How about you shut the fuck up Nlandin? It pains me to say that, because your avatar clearly implies you are some sort of a combat medic or something, which gains you instant respect from me. Perhaps a beer is in order someday. You are a short trip down 280, and I am right on highway 1. Do not take this as a flexing threat... not meant to be at all. Maybe we will actually get along. PM me someday... I work nights, but would love to actually meet someone from these watch forums in person someday. Props to you for standing up to me. Not many newbies on these forums do.

LOL, I'm shutting the fuck up. No disrespect intended, and no threat taken. I'll take you up on that beer offer.
nlandin
Senior Member & WIS

Postby koimaster » July 13th 2015, 4:08pm

ttt

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder