Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

watches we all can afford

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby svaglic » May 15th 2018, 4:28pm

Here you go. A watch worth the sum of its parts.
Image

Movement- 4s15
Stainless solid bracelet
Sapphire crystal
Nice dial
Nice markers and lume.
Good bezel
Overall machined well


FYI. Here, we don't bring family members into anything. They are not here to defend themselves and they have nothing to do with whatever argument you are in. However much of an asshole we may be, family members are off limits.
We don't make accusations or statements without being able to back them up. Usually links, sometimes emails or pictures of proof or signed statements. We pride ourselves on being able to backup what we say about a watch brand.
If you have something to say that is against the grain, back it up. Your opinion doesn't matter, proof does. Opinions matter on a hands on watch review or a situation you were in.
You should request admittance into the policy room. I think you would thrive there with how you like to argue, poke fun and stir the pot. That is the only place opinions rule, no facts or proof to back you up.
Image
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 4147
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 4:35pm

svaglic wrote:Here you go. A watch worth the sum of its parts.
Image

Movement- 4s15
Stainless solid bracelet
Sapphire crystal
Nice dial
Nice markers and lume.
Good bezel
Overall machined well


FYI. Here, we don't bring family members into anything. They are not here to defend themselves and they have nothing to do with whatever argument you are in. However much of an asshole we may be, family members are off limits.
We don't make accusations or statements without being able to back them up. Usually links, sometimes emails or pictures of proof or signed statements. We pride ourselves on being able to backup what we say about a watch brand.
If you have something to say that is against the grain, back it up. Your opinion doesn't matter, proof does. Opinions matter on a hands on watch review or a situation you were in.
You should request admittance into the policy room. I think you would thrive there with how you like to argue, poke fun and stir the pot. That is the only place opinions rule, no facts or proof to back you up.


Sorry that I suggested that someone gets off their lazy ass to research something on their own. Doing so might offer surprise into actually learning something new. Force feeding someone facts that it already closeminded leads to circular arguments that you guys seem to get off on.

What the fuck are you saying about family members?
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
User avatar
Stephenmazinger
Member
 
Posts: 228
Joined: May 9th 2018, 7:37am

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby foghorn » May 15th 2018, 4:53pm

To put it as diplomatically and succinctly as possible Stephen,you are a troll and a cunt. It was a fine weekend here without you. I suppose that Walmart gets extra busy on weekends and you couldn't get away to post. Oh-I know that you're just going to say how you have a life and you spend time away from the internet on the weekend and blahblahblah but the truth is evident. You are a blogger who can't blog,spell, or even put together a coherent sentence, and you make your shitty pics a bit less shitty with the help of Photoshop. Whatever you say doesn't matter because you are a cunt.
Nobody here gets butt-hurt by your idiotic and ineffective rejoinders. Actually you are becoming somewhat of an entertaining dolt.
Please don't leave as it's been a bit slow here and you are great fun to interact with,even though you are a cunt.
I generally don't use the "C" word but I have a new app called "The Truth" that replaces what I actually wrote with what I mean and I don't yet know how to override it.

Your friend,
Nobody
Last edited by foghorn on May 15th 2018, 5:23pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS
 
Posts: 17171
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby conjurer » May 15th 2018, 4:58pm

That was fucking beautiful, foggy!
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.


Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 27019
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby svaglic » May 15th 2018, 4:59pm

Just letting you know the things we abide by no matter what.


I can throw shit on a wall and see what sticks too, but I usually only do so when trying to ire someone (I've started drinking, so this may be my last olive branch). If I want to be taken seriously and have a level of respect then I provide links to my proof.

FYI, I'm trying to be nice and provide a little guidance. You insulted Jas, a seriously nice guy here. A seriously nice guy here.

We've all seen the conspiracy stuff out there about the moon walk, if you have proof then I'd like to see it. No I won't traipse through the internet for it. You said it so back it up.
Image
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 4147
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Falstaff » May 15th 2018, 5:08pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
conjurer wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
conjurer wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote: I don’t think that the US actually landed on the moon and Omega capitalizing on it.


What are you, some kind of fucking nut???


Not any different as people blindly believing the honest government that the moon landing actually fucking happened.


You went to college, right? I mean, you're not just some dumbass, correct?


I am sure a lot of you guys went to college, but I see my fair share of dumbass comments here.



How would you know?
"General, those brave men will not surrender - what shall we do?"
"Kill them all then, colonel. I would not have them be brave in the Devil's service!"

Major Gen'l. Thomas J. Jackson CSA
User avatar
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 6885
Joined: August 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 5:09pm

svaglic wrote:Just letting you know the things we abide by no matter what.


I can throw shit on a wall and see what sticks too, but I usually only do so when trying to ire someone (I've started drinking, so this may be my last olive branch). If I want to be taken seriously and have a level of respect then I provide links to my proof.

FYI, I'm trying to be nice and provide a little guidance. You insulted Jas, a seriously nice guy here. A seriously nice guy here.

We've all seen the conspiracy stuff out there about the moon walk, if you have proof then I'd like to see it. No I won't traipse through the internet for it. You said it so back it up.


You guys have such double standards here. Jakass can change up my screen name and I can’t change his! Give me a fucking break
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
User avatar
Stephenmazinger
Member
 
Posts: 228
Joined: May 9th 2018, 7:37am

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 5:10pm

foghorn wrote:To put it as diplomatically and succinctly as possible Stephen,you are a troll and a cunt. It was a fine weekend here without you. I suppose that Walmart gets extra busy on weekends and you couldn't get away to post. Oh-I know that you're just going to say how you have a life and you spend time away from the internet on the weekend and blahblahblah but the truth is evident. You are a blogger who can't blog,spell, or even put together a coherent sentence, and you make your shitty pics a bit less shitty with the help of Photoshop. Whatever you say doesn't matter because you are a cunt.
Nobody here gets butt-hurt by your idiotic and ineffective rejoinders. Actually you are becoming somewhat of an entertaining dolt.
Please don't leave as it's been a bit slow here and you are great fun to interact with,even though you are a cunt.
I generally don't uset he "C" word but I have a new app called "The Truth" that replaces what I actually wrote with what I mean and I don't yet know how to override it.

Your friend,
Nobody


This place is full of cunts. A fact that needs no backing.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
User avatar
Stephenmazinger
Member
 
Posts: 228
Joined: May 9th 2018, 7:37am

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby conjurer » May 15th 2018, 5:16pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:This place is full of cunts. A fact that needs no backing.


Look at this guy, stooping to use the C word!!
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.


Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 27019
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 5:20pm

conjurer wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:This place is full of cunts. A fact that needs no backing.


Look at this guy, stooping to use the C word!!


Do you prefer

Cynical
Unclefucking
Notalent
Tossing
Shitbags
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
User avatar
Stephenmazinger
Member
 
Posts: 228
Joined: May 9th 2018, 7:37am

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby conjurer » May 15th 2018, 5:21pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
conjurer wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:This place is full of cunts. A fact that needs no backing.


Look at this guy, stooping to use the C word!!


Do you prefer

Cynical
Unclefucking
Notalent
Tossing
Shitbags


I would actually prefer that you fuck the hell off.
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.


Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 27019
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby svaglic » May 15th 2018, 5:22pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
svaglic wrote:Just letting you know the things we abide by no matter what.


I can throw shit on a wall and see what sticks too, but I usually only do so when trying to ire someone (I've started drinking, so this may be my last olive branch). If I want to be taken seriously and have a level of respect then I provide links to my proof.

FYI, I'm trying to be nice and provide a little guidance. You insulted Jas, a seriously nice guy here. A seriously nice guy here.

We've all seen the conspiracy stuff out there about the moon walk, if you have proof then I'd like to see it. No I won't traipse through the internet for it. You said it so back it up.


You guys have such double standards here. Jakass can change up my screen name and I can’t change his! Give me a fucking break


You have obviously never seen the articles that name this forum as a truth finder that backs their claims up. How is that double standard? That we want proof? And Jas is one of the most respected members on all other forums, so your blog just died. Seriously. I do think a name change for you at other forums and your blog would be in order now, because you are the only person on any forum I know of that has a problem with him. In fact when it gets out, you may get a lot of BS you never dreamed of. This is the only forum that likes me, you could insult me and get kuddos at other forums, but not Jas, he is liked and respected. Dude, you will now be hassled at most forums.
Image
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 4147
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 5:22pm

conjurer wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
conjurer wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:This place is full of cunts. A fact that needs no backing.


Look at this guy, stooping to use the C word!!


Do you prefer

Cynical
Unclefucking
Notalent
Tossing
Shitbags



I would actually prefer that you fuck the hell off.



Best free entertainment
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
User avatar
Stephenmazinger
Member
 
Posts: 228
Joined: May 9th 2018, 7:37am

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby svaglic » May 15th 2018, 5:26pm

This forum could have helped your blog, as long as it was honest.
Now you can say; I used to have a blog.
Image
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 4147
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 5:27pm

foghorn wrote:You are a blogger who can't blog,spell, or even put together a coherent sentence, and you make your shitty pics a bit less shitty with the help of Photoshop.



So last week. Yawn
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
User avatar
Stephenmazinger
Member
 
Posts: 228
Joined: May 9th 2018, 7:37am

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 5:28pm

svaglic wrote:This forum could have helped your blog, as long as it was honest.
Now you can say; I used to have a blog.


See that’s just it. You guys can rip my shit apart, but if I stick up for what I post. It’s a fucking butt hurt field day.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
User avatar
Stephenmazinger
Member
 
Posts: 228
Joined: May 9th 2018, 7:37am

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby svaglic » May 15th 2018, 5:30pm

Ok I'm calling you out. You said give you a watch that was worth its sum in parts. Dissect what I gave you. Get your own info and links. I would help you out, but I don't want you to be a hypocrite in your eyes.
Image
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 4147
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby svaglic » May 15th 2018, 5:32pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
svaglic wrote:This forum could have helped your blog, as long as it was honest.
Now you can say; I used to have a blog.


See that’s just it. You guys can rip my shit apart, but if I stick up for what I post. It’s a fucking butt hurt field day.



Much like a neutered dog, you don't get it.
Image
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 4147
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby bobbee » May 15th 2018, 5:32pm

Tell you what Stevie, you are getting to be a boorish fellow.
Why don't you nip down to your local antique shop and buy a Georgian card table, remove all four legs and insert them perpendicularly into your sphincter, preferably using a small toffee hammer.

Can't wait to see the comments on your reviews, maybe links to the threads where you go batshit will appear there too.

You claim not to be butthurt by remarks about your blog, yet come here crying about said remarks constantly.
Milady doth protest too much, methinks...
"fact of the day, 1 out of 3 trump supporters are as stupid as the other 2" ~ Twitter

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine."

"Punch a fish, make a wish."~Doctor Penguin.
User avatar
bobbee
Master of Time
 
Posts: 1975
Joined: November 30th 2016, 1:01am

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 5:33pm

Let’s recap.

I posted that omega is capitalized on the supposed moon landing.

Jk1615 changed my screen name to mr. Bazinga

I reply by changing his screen name

I get jumped on

I suggest people look up information for themselves

I get jumped on

I stick up for what I post

I get jumped on

People accuse me of being butt hurt

I accuse others of getting butt hurt

I get jumped on

There are so many double fucking standards here.

You guys can hate the fuck out of me and my reviews. I can give two fucks. But if you expect new members with opposing views to stick around here, change the fucking approach.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
User avatar
Stephenmazinger
Member
 
Posts: 228
Joined: May 9th 2018, 7:37am

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby foghorn » May 15th 2018, 5:34pm

Sticking up for what you post is like William Hung sticking up for his singing abilities.
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS
 
Posts: 17171
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 5:36pm

svaglic wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
svaglic wrote:This forum could have helped your blog, as long as it was honest.
Now you can say; I used to have a blog.


See that’s just it. You guys can rip my shit apart, but if I stick up for what I post. It’s a fucking butt hurt field day.



Much like a neutered dog, you don't get it.


Obviously you don’t get it either. You guys have your views that are only right. Any opposing views don’t matter around here. That’s how I see it. Seriously how does that differ from your opinion/how you see what I post?
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
User avatar
Stephenmazinger
Member
 
Posts: 228
Joined: May 9th 2018, 7:37am

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 5:37pm

foghorn wrote:Sticking up for what you post is like William Hung sticking up for his singing abilities.


I resort to using the same exact tatics as you guys do. Sarcastic, cynical bullshit.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
User avatar
Stephenmazinger
Member
 
Posts: 228
Joined: May 9th 2018, 7:37am

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby bobbee » May 15th 2018, 5:38pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:Let’s recap.

I posted that omega is capitalized on the supposed moon landing.

Jk1615 changed my screen name to mr. Bazinga

I reply by changing his screen name

I get jumped on

I suggest people look up information for themselves

I get jumped on

I stick up for what I post

I get jumped on

People accuse me of being butt hurt

I accuse others of getting butt hurt

I get jumped on

There are so many double fucking standards here.

You guys can hate the fuck out of me and my reviews. I can give two fucks. But if you expect new members with opposing views to stick around here, change the fucking approach.


'has', you fourth rate hack.
"fact of the day, 1 out of 3 trump supporters are as stupid as the other 2" ~ Twitter

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine."

"Punch a fish, make a wish."~Doctor Penguin.
User avatar
bobbee
Master of Time
 
Posts: 1975
Joined: November 30th 2016, 1:01am

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 5:40pm

Just go back to the start of the thread and re-read what everyone said. See how fast it turns south once I post opposition to the majority.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
User avatar
Stephenmazinger
Member
 
Posts: 228
Joined: May 9th 2018, 7:37am

PreviousNext

Return to Affordable Watches

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests