Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Affordable Watches

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 2:09pm

Falstaff wrote:
Falstaff wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:Omega beens raping people’s wallet for years on their alleged moon watch.

Alleged?

Well?

I stopped spoon feeding my kids when they became old enough to research on their own. Sorry.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby JAS1125 » May 15th 2018, 2:36pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
Falstaff wrote:
Falstaff wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:Omega beens raping people’s wallet for years on their alleged moon watch.

Alleged?

Well?

I stopped spoon feeding my kids when they became old enough to research on their own. Sorry.

You are the one who raised the issue and then you chide Falstaff for not doing the research?
Wow.....
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 2:41pm

JAS1125 wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
Falstaff wrote:
Falstaff wrote:

Alleged?

Well?

You are the one who raised the issue and then you chide Falstaff for not doing the research?
Wow.....

Mr.Jkass1125. Wow. You guys are quite an unhappy, needy bunch.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby JAS1125 » May 15th 2018, 2:46pm

Juvenile and deliberate pot stirring is not impressing anyone
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » May 15th 2018, 2:50pm

I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 2:53pm

JAS1125 wrote:Juvenile and deliberate pot stirring is not impressing anyone

Exactly
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby Falstaff » May 15th 2018, 3:01pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
Falstaff wrote:
Falstaff wrote:

Alleged?

Well?

You made the allegation - you back it up.
"Be careful with that axe, Eugene."
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 3:01pm

Falstaff wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
Falstaff wrote:
Falstaff wrote:

Alleged?

Well?

You made the allegation - you back it up.

No thanks
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby conjurer » May 15th 2018, 3:08pm

They keep your fucking mouth shut next time!

For fuck's sakes, Bazinga, I was one of the guys who was somewhat impressed with your staying power, and talked it up with some of the other members. Don't make me sorry about fucking doing this.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 3:13pm

conjurer wrote:They keep your fucking mouth shut next time!

For fuck's sakes, Bazinga, I was one of the guys who was somewhat impressed with your staying power, and talked it up with some of the other members. Don't make me sorry about fucking doing this.

I am just avoiding the trivial verbal diarrhea that will flow. I don’t think that the US actually landed on the moon and Omega capitalizing on it.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby JAS1125 » May 15th 2018, 3:15pm

conjurer wrote:They keep your fucking mouth shut next time!

I think we're past that point Conj.
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 3:17pm

I didn’t get butt hurt over people not showing me a watch that is worth a sum of it’s parts.

Some of you guys need to grow the fuck up. You can dish out sarcastic criticism but if an outsider does you get all fucking butt hurt over it. As a new member I have seen this on several occasions. I get my reviews ripped apart here all the time and I can still sleep at night without a soggy tearful pillow.

Jakass above proves my point
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 3:19pm

Another wallet rapist is romain jerome
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby Falstaff » May 15th 2018, 3:24pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:I didn’t get butt hurt over people not showing me a watch that is worth a sum of it’s parts.

Some of you guys need to grow the fuck up. You can dish out sarcastic criticism but if an outsider does you get all fucking butt hurt over it. As a new member I have seen this on several occasions. I get my reviews ripped apart here all the time and I can still sleep at night without a soggy tearful pillow.

Jakass? Did you mean jackass? I'll let your less egregious grammar errors slide. At any rate I'm hearing Warren Zevon:
https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sear ... ction=view
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Postby JAS1125 » May 15th 2018, 3:27pm

And who resorts to juvenile name calling?

Done with this one...not worth the time nor the effort
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby JAS1125 » May 15th 2018, 3:28pm

Falstaff wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:I didn’t get butt hurt over people not showing me a watch that is worth a sum of it’s parts.

Jakass? Did you mean jackass? I'll let your less egregious grammar errors slide. At any rate I'm hearing Warren Zevon:

No he was attempting to make a humorous point using my screen name
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 3:30pm

Falstaff wrote:

https://youtu.be/3DlZdZYLCfU
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby Falstaff » May 15th 2018, 3:31pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:Another wallet rapist is romain jerome

Yes - fire is hot.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 3:32pm

JAS1125 wrote:
Falstaff wrote:

Hmmm just like you did with my screen name. I am not butt hurt about your double fucking standards
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby conjurer » May 15th 2018, 3:32pm

Stephenmazinger wrote: I don’t think that the US actually landed on the moon and Omega capitalizing on it.

What are you, some kind of fucking nut???

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Falstaff » May 15th 2018, 3:33pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
Falstaff wrote:

https://youtu.be/3DlZdZYLCfU

Is that you singing or what?
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 3:34pm

conjurer wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote: I don’t think that the US actually landed on the moon and Omega capitalizing on it.

Not any different as people blindly believing the honest government that the moon landing actually fucking happened.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby Falstaff » May 15th 2018, 3:37pm

JAS1125 wrote:
Falstaff wrote:

I don't know - that's quite a stretch.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » May 15th 2018, 3:37pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
conjurer wrote:

Not any different as people blindly believing the honest government that the moon landing actually fucking happened.

You went to college, right? I mean, you're not just some dumbass, correct?

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 3:38pm

conjurer wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
conjurer wrote:

You went to college, right? I mean, you're not just some dumbass, correct?

I am sure a lot of you guys went to college, but I see my fair share of dumbass comments here.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

PreviousNext

Return to The Frugal Connoisseur's Corner