4 SALE-Debaufre Triton

4 SALE-Debaufre Triton

Postby foghorn » June 1st 2017, 2:46pm

This one's a hefty watch. About 45mm diameter , 14 mm thick , 24 mm lug width. 300 m W/R. Great condition (93.5 % on TZ scale) Will ship on lightly worn Panatime leather and will also include the awful OEM rubber strap. The Selitta movement is well within whatever the specs are. I'm the second owner , having purchased it a few years ago from a fine gentleman from TZ in a face to face transaction. If I recall correctly he was wearing an Animonomomo at the time. His name escapes me and I paid in cash. The main reason that I don't seem to wear this much is that the crown location at 4 , close to the lugs and between protecting protrusions, makes it a chore for a ham fisted lout like myself to manipulate it. This causes me to have agita. The end pins are of the screwed variety, which you will be too if you want to change the strap and don't have those tiny screwdrivers. If I am fortunate enough to hook one of you complete this sale here I will also include a bonus watch that you may wear as you wish or , in lieu of that, gift to somebody that you don't particularly care for.

The box is included but the papers seem to be unavailable.

The crystal is sapphire and the lume is adequate.

As usual I will not accept paypal as I consider it a loathesome institution. USPS Money order preferred. I have been known to accept a personal check from members that I know, have sold to before , have respectable forum presence , and are not fucking planks (all to be determined by me.0

The price is 250.00 and I shall not waiver.

Visuals follow:

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: 4 SALE-Debaufre Triton

Postby conjurer » June 1st 2017, 3:01pm

Are you positive about the condition? It looks closer to 93.75% TZ to me.
I received unexpected shit news today. Yes it hit me hard, but the new me will embrace it, hugging the fuck out of the negativity until it becomes a positive!

--Bazinga!
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » June 1st 2017, 3:54pm

I am a more conservative assessor than you. Just the facts , Jack. No fluff in my descriptions. No siree Bob.

foghorn

Postby conjurer » June 1st 2017, 4:31pm

I will attest that, although foggy's extremely old--indeed, he farts dust--there is no better seller in this thing of ours.

GLWS!
I received unexpected shit news today. Yes it hit me hard, but the new me will embrace it, hugging the fuck out of the negativity until it becomes a positive!

--Bazinga!
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby ocean » June 1st 2017, 8:42pm

Foggy is a great seller. One of you planks better buy this watch.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
ocean
Master of Time

Postby Thunder1 » June 2nd 2017, 6:22am

People would be silly to demur on this fine Debaufre..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby foghorn » June 2nd 2017, 3:41pm

SOLD to a Lord in good standing!

foghorn

Return to Watches for Sale