What Casio Are You Wearing Today?

Digital and Smart watches

What Casio Are You Wearing Today?

Postby artman » June 5th 2019, 3:55pm

Inspired by Mr. Bloke's new A168, which without a doubt is a fucking classic, I thought it was time to share what other Casios we got on. It doesn't matter if it's digital, ana-digital or straight up analog, if you're wearing a Casio watch, let's see it here! Today I'm sporting my G-Shock DW-5600E. This slim G is usually worn during my after work workout, but is still appropriate to wear to the office.
artman
Master of Time

Re: What Casio Are You Wearing Today?

Postby JAS1125 » June 5th 2019, 3:57pm

JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby Racer-X » June 5th 2019, 5:03pm

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » June 5th 2019, 7:11pm

artman wrote:Inspired by Mr. Bloke's new A168, which without a doubt is a fucking classic, I thought it was time to share what other Casios we got on. It doesn't matter if it's digital, ana-digital or straight up analog, if you're wearing a Casio watch, let's see it here! Today I'm sporting my G-Shock DW-5600E. This slim G is usually worn during my after work workout, but is still appropriate to wear to the office.

I like this one. While the A168 screams 1980s, this screams 1990s.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby conjurer » June 5th 2019, 10:09pm

artman wrote:Inspired by Mr. Bloke's new A168, which without a doubt is a fucking classic, I thought it was time to share what other Casios we got on. It doesn't matter if it's digital, ana-digital or straight up analog, if you're wearing a Casio watch, let's see it here! Today I'm sporting my G-Shock DW-5600E. This slim G is usually worn during my after work workout, but is still appropriate to wear to the office.

This watch is selling on Amazon right now for about $70. There is not one true WIS watch available today for anything close to this price. The Casio Gee is, however, a true WIS watch. If you own an SUV and run the tank down to near-dry, it would cost more to fill the tank with gasoline than to buy this watch.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby codguy » June 6th 2019, 2:58am

artman wrote:

I'm digging this watch. Lower profile and not enamored w/ two hundred functions.

Unsure if this is the same watch...... super low price (and 4% back w/ Mr Rebates)
https://www.jcpenney.com/p/casio-g-shoc ... iew=medium

Two questions Artie=
What is the model number of yours?
How well do the straps hold up and are they replaceable?

It would have been the perfect afternoon if those jagoffs from Greenpeace hadn't showed up and tried to roll me back into the Puget Sound - conj
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby artman » June 6th 2019, 6:49am

The model is DW5600E. Strap is comfy. I think there's a mod to change the strap but you need an adapter. This cost me only $40 and came with Bluetooth ear buds during Macy's black Friday sale last year.
artman
Master of Time

Return to Digital Watches