i Nede somme Advice and Idears over Hear...

i Nede somme Advice and Idears over Hear...

Postby conjurer » October 28th 2012, 12:22pm

well ShopCBS has Done me in the Butt fore the Last tyme. i Was using my Channal clicker two Determane when the Next invicter show As well as the Next Depe Blu and other Showes and so Fourth weir on, And the Menu on Cumcast just Showes "ShipNcb Programing," in ten Our blocks with No show Tit-les any Moore. So now i'll will Not bea arthur Abel two recorde My favorite Watche shows on My TVR any Moore.

i've Have desicided to Snuff it, as the Perfedious Brits say, and End it all two. What is the bestest Way to Leaf this Moral coyle? Disgust.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: i Nede somme Advice and Idears over Hear...

Postby hcharles » October 28th 2012, 12:40pm

Placing your face between these luscious melons and suffocating a painless passing

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
hcharles
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » October 28th 2012, 12:42pm

hcharles wrote:Placing your face between these luscious melons and suffocating a painless passing

i Don't knot Know about That, h-chuck. i Think she's has Scene more ceilings Then michaelangelo.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby eddiea » October 28th 2012, 12:42pm

Get Direct TV..... they are running a special this month, with a package that includes SHITNBC
Hope this helps.....
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » October 28th 2012, 12:54pm

eddiea wrote:Get Direct TV..... they are running a special this month, with a package that includes SHITNBC
Hope this helps.....

thanks Fore the Advise, Eddiemunster, Butt i am Locked intwo Cumcast four the Next 21 years. i Have bundalled All of my Servaces, including my intar webs, my tellyPhone, and my TEE-Vee, as Will as My speshul Reel Doll love dolly Servace--witch i Need to GET MY GUN, GODAM it.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » October 28th 2012, 1:36pm

The bestest thing four an idjit like yoo Conjujubee iz to jist close yore pie hole' pintch yore noze closded and not breethe no moore.

Yore problums wood be solverd and many dawgs of all breeeeds wood also be saturated.

Happee trayls too yew....
foghorn

Postby conjurer » October 28th 2012, 1:45pm

foghorn wrote:The bestest thing four an idjit like yoo Conjujubee iz to jist close yore pie hole' pintch yore noze closded and not breethe no moore.

Yore problums wood be solverd and many dawgs of all breeeeds wood also be saturated.

Happee trayls too yew....

i Should have Nowned that Frogbait wood Throw in his 2 scents Worth over Hear. it Mite be Knews two you, Frogman, that Breathing Is a instincktual reflexif Action, like Shooting off when You sea suzan Boil on the 2-nite Show waring a String bakeenee. So this won't Not work, GODAM it.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » October 28th 2012, 1:49pm

Doo knot snuft yerseff, conjbultaor. Uwe kin awlways jez logs ohn 2 the SlopeNBP Interwebs site - yous already gots a compooter. Thats way u kin steel geets ur Valuable Pez an knot hav 2 mess a fooking ting.

ewe dont have to worries we is your families here. Jes gets true dis en wees will have a fits sammich jamolee reel sune.
“Bob says hello," he told the stars. The Argo II sailed into the night.” ― Rick Riordan, The House Of Hades
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » October 28th 2012, 1:54pm

TemerityB wrote:Doo knot snuft yerseff, conjbultaor. Uwe kin awlways jez logs ohn 2 the SlopeNBP Interwebs site - yous already gots a compooter. Thats way u kin steel geets ur Valuable Pez an knot hav 2 mess a fooking ting.

ewe dont have to worries we is your families here. Jes gets true dis en wees will have a fits sammich jamolee reel sune.

Thanks you temaritee, your Are a reel Pal, not like that GODAM rewstar who Want to kill me, i Reck-on. because of You're kind words i've Have desided Knot two snuff it. Mayhaps i Will PEE-em Micheal Davis two Here moore Kind words and So fourth.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby smellody » October 28th 2012, 2:01pm

Conger-

You says u has the wide wide world of web. On them dayz whens you r knot at the bowlling awley you can watch SnOPncz on ur Ipad. That will free up yuo telle vision for other pay fer viewing shows.

Your pal,

Smelly
smellody

Postby conjurer » October 28th 2012, 2:05pm

smellody wrote:Conger-

You says u has the wide wide world of web. On them dayz whens you r knot at the bowlling awley you can watch SnOPncz on ur Ipad. That will free up yuo telle vision for other pay fer viewing shows.

Your pal,

Smelly

thank Youse Smellydi. i Only use my eye-PAd for viewing Hard pore Cornograffy.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Horse Feathers » October 28th 2012, 2:16pm

Conjurman

I thinks i knews teh man to speek to. hes name is Pink Floud (thinks its spelled likethe barber on the maybary shows ). He sangs a song and uses te werds "therteeen channils of shayt on the teve to choose from" theys gots to be ShopingCBS numbers hes a referenceng toos. I shure hes gonna help as he musta knewn Mikael Davvis cuz he namid a sung afters him "Comfrtebly knumb"

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby Horse Feathers » October 28th 2012, 2:24pm

foghorn wrote:The bestest thing four an idjit like yoo Conjujubee iz to jist close yore pie hole' pintch yore noze closded and not breethe no moore

Gosh darn there its is again, thats the sames thank Mikel Davees teels allysin Wagondoor when she refeuzed to gives him a Bjay do to his stanke scrotium

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » October 28th 2012, 2:58pm

Horse Feathers wrote:Conjurman

I thinks i knews teh man to speek to. hes name is Pink Floud (thinks its spelled likethe barber on the maybary shows ). He sangs a song and uses te werds "therteeen channils of shayt on the teve to choose from" theys gots to be ShopingCBS numbers hes a referenceng toos. I shure hes gonna help as he musta knewn Mikael Davvis cuz he namid a sung afters him "Comfrtebly knumb"

thanks Hoarse fedders this Is some fine Ad-vise GODAM it. i will Peeem this Floud the Berber later if i Can find his avatard. i was Just lokking at the Instructicans four my DRV two and it Seams i can Programme it two record Anyway, so if that nafarius Froghourne had Had his waye i'd would Be ded, GODAM it.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby ocean » October 28th 2012, 2:59pm

i has directemtv, why watch dim when icans watch s , jim skel and lair on wowsewr? I wants to gets me somes Swiss lengenders so theys becom valuuub,worth more wens theys drops the swisssser
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
ocean
Master of Time

Postby jason_recliner » October 28th 2012, 3:12pm

Cord-jaw id' wood lik to say, that im' sorree to here of yur imp-panting imploding ink blotting soon deth. But That wood be a falss lie. You coon-trabant cunt-trip conga-tub giv very littel to this fine timepiss forum. Yu just bitch and mone lik a money bitch, then sadden us with tails of killing yur gods. Yu wil not be mist from Wotchlards.

On a mor personnel note,... Yu steal my Boz Skaggs tap cassette an I cood not ropey my Kannarroo fore , several munts. I hav not, now until, told Wotchlards of the sad an diseastrous con- sequin coin-sack cock-sin resalts of yur selfish action.

After 8 weeks, 4 days, 3 hours an 10 minuts wit no secksuall releef I was on egg. My Johnson was a always erect foorious frothing RAM-rod. My, balls-ack, wos blotted an in-a-gorged lik a joocy huge Orange. Each nut wos as hard an firm as a sweat fresh grap.

My Carrer, a deer old matron caled Josepheen, was spunging my dustee Crack. She does spung it weekly wen it is very dusty. The playfull tikling on my Annul Sphinx Hole wos to much to bare an my throbbing pole of power Rock erupted in a spektakular eruption of spewing forth my creemy silky Baby Gravy. An so forth.

Wel, poor deer joseph-staline wos dewly upset by my vibrant display of virile manlyhood. After she licked the last vestibules of my man-lust-paste from her thin craked rinkled sensual lips she had a hart attak.died and now, I am facing charges of 7th degree man-laughter.

So on a personal, note I wil not be missing Yu cork-joiner. I suggest Yu eat a sack of Sti-ro-fome packing penis-nuts. They look lik popKorn an so are easy to swallow. Then they wil expanned in yur intestines an Yu will blow like an A-bomb.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby foghorn » October 28th 2012, 3:31pm

Dayum Justin----reclaimer I am been moved tew teers. Wut a thawtful and eksplisit whey yew have with werds.
foghorn

Postby conjurer » October 28th 2012, 4:24pm

foghorn wrote:Dayum Justin----reclaimer I am been moved tew teers. Wut a thawtful and eksplisit whey yew have with werds.

indeedie-doo. this brogan Austrian is a Reel poe-it, and you Can tell from All his strike-thrus that He is a thought-ful Feller. it's is Two bad that you Shot Off like Dyllan Klebold over Their, jasone. hopefullee you're Care-gibber whashed Out you're wrectum good Befour you covered Her with a fountaine of Spunk.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » October 28th 2012, 4:26pm

ocean wrote:i has directemtv, why watch dim when icans watch s , jim skel and lair on wowsewr? I wants to gets me somes Swiss lengenders so theys becom valuuub,worth more wens theys drops the swisssser

Jaws skeletone and Liar Ben schmuel are my Favoritist hostes with the Mostes apart From Micheal Davis who is DED BUTCH, GODAM it. Some of those Swiss-Miss legenders are, Well, legandairy.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Tzimisces » October 28th 2012, 4:52pm

Fuck shopnBC thay sucked when, Thay let my Freind Jim Slelaton Move On!!!!!!!Im saveing my, Money, for jims new Timepeice Designs!!!!!Thay will be gooder then any, Invictas cause Jim is my Freind!!!!!LOL at the Haterz Jim is a Grate WatchMakers.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby jason_recliner » October 28th 2012, 4:52pm

foghorn wrote:Wut a thawtful and eksplisit whey yew have with werds.

conjurer wrote:this brogan Austrian is a Reel poe-it, and you Can tell from All his strike-thrus that He is a thought-ful Feller.

Thanks to Both of yu. Ive' been reeding 50 Shades of Ghey on ordio Kassette.
Last edited by Anonymous on October 28th 2012, 6:34pm, edited 1 time in total.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby BigCheez » October 28th 2012, 5:25pm

Reed fiddy an up shaydes of Gay on Yor kindel, rub too out an call me in tha mornin.
BigCheez
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » October 28th 2012, 6:35pm

Tzimisces wrote:Fuck shopnBC thay sucked when, Thay let my Freind Jim Slelaton Move On!!!!!!!Im saveing my, Money, for jims new Timepeice Designs!!!!!Thay will be gooder then any, Invictas cause Jim is my Freind!!!!!LOL at the Haterz Jim is a Grate WatchMakers.

this Is Wale sayd, tzamincenscneseisans. i Admare you're Way with werds, and You sertainly use Less of them Then jayson Underscored, witch is A gud thing.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » October 28th 2012, 6:40pm

jason_recliner wrote:
foghorn wrote:Wut a thawtful and eksplisit whey yew have with werds.

conjurer wrote:this brogan Austrian is a Reel poe-it, and you Can tell from All his strike-thrus that He is a thought-ful Feller.

Thanks to Both of yu. Ive' been reeding 50 Shades of Ghey on ordio Kassette.

it's Is not a gud idear to Reed (or in You're case, listen Two) this book Because it'll will make You're peckerwud very Hard indede. if Your are Looking at a Man-slawter beef Already you Probably can't Not afford spurting Any moore baby Bater On you're care-givars.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » October 28th 2012, 6:42pm

BigCheez wrote:Reed fiddy an up shaydes of Gay on Yor kindel, rub too out an call me in tha mornin.

apparantly Jayson underpants Is the Peter north of the Far antipodese. this Mite explane the destrucshun of the Grate barriar reaf.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Next

Return to The Watchlord Archives - The early years