First Auction For the Mad Hungarian!

Re: First Auction For the Mad Hungarian!

Postby Racer-X » September 9th 2016, 8:02pm

Here is Mad Hungarian's GoFundMe. Currently at $790 of $4,500 goal.

https://www.gofundme.com/2pgprvvw
User avatar
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 5128
Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: First Auction For the Mad Hungarian!

Postby codguy » September 10th 2016, 5:03am

Racer-X wrote:Here is Mad Hungarian's GoFundMe. Currently at $790 of $4,500 goal.

https://www.gofundme.com/2pgprvvw


Of that, gofundme sucked out $71 for their coffers.

All contributors should be using ebay gift (or equiv) which results in no deduction of net proceeds.
jm2¢
.
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 5646
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: First Auction For the Mad Hungarian!

Postby biglove » September 10th 2016, 6:55am

codguy wrote:
Racer-X wrote:Here is Mad Hungarian's GoFundMe. Currently at $790 of $4,500 goal.

https://www.gofundme.com/2pgprvvw


Of that, gofundme sucked out $71 for their coffers.

All contributors should be using ebay gift (or equiv) which results in no deduction of net proceeds.
jm2¢


Completely agree. PayPal gift costs zilch for those donating and receiving.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

Image
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 11259
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Location: Deep South

Re: First Auction For the Mad Hungarian!

Postby Ofcmark » September 10th 2016, 7:24am

Nice job Gents
Ofcmark
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 600
Joined: July 23rd 2012, 10:00pm
Location: Lake Villa IL

Re: First Auction For the Mad Hungarian!

Postby conjurer » September 10th 2016, 7:58am

biglove wrote:
codguy wrote:
Racer-X wrote:Here is Mad Hungarian's GoFundMe. Currently at $790 of $4,500 goal.

https://www.gofundme.com/2pgprvvw


Of that, gofundme sucked out $71 for their coffers.

All contributors should be using ebay gift (or equiv) which results in no deduction of net proceeds.
jm2¢


Completely agree. PayPal gift costs zilch for those donating and receiving.


Winners of these auctions can choose which way they will pay, either sending me the funds via Paypal (which I will then send on to the MH, or via the gofundme page. All I need is a heads up from winners how they want to pay.

Also, winners should send me their addresses ASAP after the end of each auction so I can get the watches into the mail. The fewer trips to visit the Jolly Lesbian at the post office, the better for me!!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.


--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 27336
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: First Auction For the Mad Hungarian!

Postby conjurer » September 10th 2016, 8:14am

Image

First payment sent to the Mad Hungarian. I will forward more funds as they hit my paypal.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.


--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 27336
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Previous

Return to Watchlord Member Auctions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron