Ginault watches

Re: Ginault watches

Postby TemerityB » July 8th 2019, 6:32pm

foghorn wrote:
Yup, but that's life in the big horological city.

Not in my neighborhood. :wink:
I bought a dive watch from them that literally had “dive” in the name. The instructions said not to dive with it - it was only meant to LOOK like a dive watch. It was also fast by more that a minute per day. Garbage. Never again. - IWG buyer on Reddit
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby koimaster » July 9th 2019, 4:16pm

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby biglove » July 9th 2019, 4:33pm

Who the fuck is that dude?

I am guessing he is the “Sgt Bob” or whatever he is called that was mentioned in the report?

Sounds like he is trying to stay on neutral ground where he can still get free stuff but not be legally implicated?
"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."- Ron White
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » July 9th 2019, 6:41pm

biglove wrote:Who the fuck is that dude?

I am guessing he is the “Sgt Bob” or whatever he is called that was mentioned in the report?

Sounds like he is trying to stay on neutral ground where he can still get free stuff but not be legally implicated?

If you're saying that's Bo, one of the WUS admins, I don't think that's him, unless the fellow in the video suffers from split personality, one of them being some Utuber talking in an ordinary manner, and the other one - an officious mod with a "Prussian Oberfeldwebel" approach to common sense, who takes no disagreement and walks over anyone's arguments with jackboots.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby biglove » July 9th 2019, 6:52pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:

If you're saying that's Bo, one of the WUS admins, I don't think that's him, unless the fellow in the video suffers from split personality, one of them being some Utuber talking in an ordinary manner, and the other one - an officious mod with a "Prussian Oberfeldwebel" approach to common sense, who takes no disagreement and walks over anyone's arguments with jackboots.

Seriously have no clue who he is? Maybe some vlogger sort?
"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."- Ron White
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby bobbee » July 9th 2019, 11:13pm

Only the redditt and rolexforums links work now, even the YouTube video has gone.
Someone really has it in for this guy, he is a brilliant researcher, he got the goods on a rugby player in England who was selling/sold fake Rolexes worth over $150,000.
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

bobbee
Master of Time

Postby JAS1125 » July 10th 2019, 2:55am

JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » July 10th 2019, 3:39am

biglove wrote:
MKTheVintageBloke wrote:

Seriously have no clue who he is? Maybe some vlogger sort?

No clue at all. I've encountered that channel before, clicked on some video-revoo, and since it was boring, I turned it off.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby svaglic » July 10th 2019, 5:33am

JAS1125 wrote:Response from Doc Vail

https://nthwatches.com/blogs/news/truth ... me-and-nth

This is on Reddit, if doc wasn’t involved then TC and Ginault went over the top in using him. Does anyone know if the payment info is docs or just made to look like it?
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby bobbee » July 10th 2019, 6:05am

Genuine documents, linked to in the Rolexforums thread.
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

bobbee
Master of Time

Postby bobbee » July 11th 2019, 6:47am

This link is up and working.

https://lexic.co/deepdweller/exposing-g ... as-caddell

This link is an update by the author accusing the owner of Ginault of human trafficking.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Watches/commen ... tsung_chi/

bobbee
Master of Time

Postby 3Flushes » July 11th 2019, 7:57am

3Flushes wrote:That guy aint't right.

^^^That
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Previous

Return to General Watch talk