WUS scrubbed Doxa thread.

WUS scrubbed Doxa thread.

Postby svaglic » March 14th 2019, 10:15am

I was reading some Doxa threads at WUS and there was talk of rumors being shut down. I googled Doxa rumors and this came up. Of course when I clicked on it for more info, the thread had been scrubbed so I couldn’t get any more info than this.
I guess Doxa has done some things lately to convince some people it is probably true.
Changing a 200 LE watch to 100 and not giving any explanation.
Taking a break from WUS with no explanation
Mostly sold out of their watches on their site with no word on when any will return
The usual bad customer service is worse now.

Would Tissot be interested in Doxa?
This was almost a month ago and no new info since.
Image

Rumor at this point. I’m not saying any of it is true, but it is curious. I tried to find out info in google searches, but if it’s true, Doxa and Tissot are being quiet about it.

WUS is funny. They delete threads when people ask legitimate questions and allow Doxa to continue on and not be accountable. Doxa can’t be providing that much money to the forum, it must be the Mods are extreme fanboys. They would rather fleece their forum members than upset Doxa.
Image
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 4486
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm

Re: WUS scrubbed Doxa thread.

Postby bobbee » March 14th 2019, 10:29am

Remind you of anyone?
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

Image
User avatar
bobbee
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2489
Joined: November 30th 2016, 1:01am

Re: WUS scrubbed Doxa thread.

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » March 14th 2019, 10:46am

bobbee wrote:Remind you of anyone?

NAWCC protecting Whoro, Accuslag and Stan the Forger?
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
User avatar
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: December 7th 2016, 2:47pm

Re: WUS scrubbed Doxa thread.

Postby koimaster » March 14th 2019, 11:58am

Google is your friend and if you look, you can use google cache. Thread now preserved forever or as long as this forum exists.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us



Was Doxa been sold to Tissot thread at watchuseek which was closed by doxa.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 36696
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: WUS scrubbed Doxa thread.

Postby 3Flushes » March 14th 2019, 12:02pm

Swatch acquires brands. Swatch brands don't acquire other brands.

The thread was likely removed because DOXA didn't want any trouble with SWATCH over a rumor started by some fanatical DOXA devoté that thinks it gives the cheapass Chinese wannabe POS swagger to be an acquisition target of the SWATCH Group.

What the fuck would SWATCH want with that fucking garbage. Movements? Secret dive watch technology? DOXA DNA to make a TISSOT / DOXA fuck child? Silicon springs? 193 Mil in sales? Orange dive watch dials? Access to that awfsome forum?

PALEEEEEESSSSE
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 6702
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm

Re: WUS scrubbed Doxa thread.

Postby svaglic » March 14th 2019, 12:29pm

3Flushes wrote:Swatch acquires brands. Swatch brands don't acquire other brands.

The thread was likely removed because DOXA didn't want any trouble with SWATCH over a rumor started by some fanatical DOXA devoté that thinks it gives the cheapass Chinese wannabe POS swagger to be an acquisition target of the SWATCH Group.

What the fuck would SWATCH want with that fucking garbage. Movements? Secret dive watch technology? DOXA DNA to make a TISSOT / DOXA fuck child? Silicon springs? 193 Mil in sales? Orange dive watch dials? Access to that awfsome forum?

PALEEEEEESSSSE


I don’t see why Swatch would want it either, but something looks like it is going on at Doxa. With them leaving the forum for an unspecified time, their bad customer service getting worse, cutting the LE down to half, hustling email addresses and not having as many watches in inventory, something looks off.
Image
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 4486
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm

Re: WUS scrubbed Doxa thread.

Postby 3Flushes » March 14th 2019, 12:56pm

svaglic wrote:
3Flushes wrote:Swatch acquires brands. Swatch brands don't acquire other brands.

The thread was likely removed because DOXA didn't want any trouble with SWATCH over a rumor started by some fanatical DOXA devoté that thinks it gives the cheapass Chinese wannabe POS swagger to be an acquisition target of the SWATCH Group.

What the fuck would SWATCH want with that fucking garbage. Movements? Secret dive watch technology? DOXA DNA to make a TISSOT / DOXA fuck child? Silicon springs? 193 Mil in sales? Orange dive watch dials? Access to that awfsome forum?

PALEEEEEESSSSE


I don’t see why Swatch would want it either, but something looks like it is going on at Doxa. With them leaving the forum for an unspecified time, their bad customer service getting worse, cutting the LE down to half, hustling email addresses and not having as many watches in inventory, something looks off.


Broke?
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 6702
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm

Re: WUS scrubbed Doxa thread.

Postby koimaster » March 14th 2019, 3:04pm

Delay in shipments from Hong Kong?
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 36696
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: WUS scrubbed Doxa thread.

Postby Racer-X » March 14th 2019, 4:09pm

koimaster wrote:Google is your friend and if you look, you can use google cache.


For those unaware, the Google cache of a search result (if there is one), is located by clicking the tiny green arrow on the right side of the search result and then clicking 'Cached'.

Image


You can also see if the page has been stored in the Internet Archive by entering the url in the Wayback Machine:
https://archive.org/
Last edited by Racer-X on March 14th 2019, 4:54pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 5626
Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: WUS scrubbed Doxa thread.

Postby svaglic » March 14th 2019, 4:25pm

This is cool information to know about the cache.
Image
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 4486
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm


Return to General Watch talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests