Watchlord WIS

Re: The Return of Eddie Phluff?

Postby labman » December 21st 2018, 9:56am

Good to see Eddie is still going strong :D
labman
Watchlord WIS

Postby foghorn » December 21st 2018, 9:57am

Phluff(or somebody using his name) lives!!!!!

Stan Lee must be rolling in his grave after having , what might very well be, the most sophmoric paragraph ever to grace the pages of any watch review (Gutshank included) dedicated to him.
Bazinga! Never ceases to amaze us with both his fine taste in shit and his total butchery of the English language.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby bobbee » December 21st 2018, 11:16am

What utter guff from the Toilet Waterboy.
Shit spelling and photography as usual.
I left a message after he makes a stab at Eddie and showing his email address.

"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

bobbee
Master of Time

Postby conjurer » December 21st 2018, 11:20am

It's a Christmas miracle!!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby JAS1125 » December 21st 2018, 12:07pm

bobbee wrote:What utter guff from the Toilet Waterboy.
Shit spelling and photography as usual.
I left a message after he makes a stab at Eddie and showing his email address.

I should have done a screen shot, but he replied and included your e-mail but now it's been edited to remove everything except for the assumed Mr. Phluff's original comment.
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby bobbee » December 21st 2018, 2:55pm

He's a shithead. :D
I wish you had taken a screen shot, it would have been a fun complaint to his site provider!
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

bobbee
Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » December 29th 2018, 7:50pm

I think Bazinga! woke up the guy:

https://phluffswatchstuff.wordpress.com/
"This particular blight on the hobby is a desperately lying, valor-stealing, TV watch-hoarding mumpsimus." ― Ancient Samurai Proverb
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby biglove » December 29th 2018, 8:21pm

TemerityB wrote:I think Bazinga! woke up the guy:

https://phluffswatchstuff.wordpress.com/

Got the email. Phluff lives!!!
"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."- Ron White
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » December 29th 2018, 9:03pm

Now that's proper writing! There's naught like seeing Bazinga!, Theo & Harris, Phatkat and all the other vermin put under a properly heavy barrage. I, Mr. Bloke, salute you, Mr. Phluff.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby conjurer » December 29th 2018, 9:22pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:Now that's proper writing! There's naught like seeing Bazinga!, Theo & Harris, Phatkat and all the other vermin put under a properly heavy barrage. I, Mr. Bloke, salute you, Mr. Phluff.

Eddie Phluff is kind of like horology's Batman--fighting against the feebs and shills and the scourge of the Florida Wartche Triangle. Nobody knows who Eddie really is; he's morphed from a gag on Ewetoob to one of the most admired wordsmiths in This Thing of Ours. Even David Mermelstein kind of likes him.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » December 30th 2018, 12:31am

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby JAS1125 » December 30th 2018, 6:10am

Dang, fuck....
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » December 30th 2018, 9:24am

Hmmm. It appears that Bazinga!'s search for happiosity and rejection of grimness and all the Judge Judys' negativism has hit a roadblock, and that roadblock is called Koimaster and his happy band of stupid bastards.

As the esteemed Mr. Phluff opines, there's really something sad and, well, fucking funny about a guy who shoots pictures of his naked torso at--apparently--his place of work, showing off his chiseled build with an Ipad that may or may not be broken. Like so many millennials, he does stupid shit, writes appallingly, and tries to call attention to his hapless lack of any real talent, then strikes back when the adults chuckle. Observing his sordid life is like enduring a seven year old's misbehaving at an adult's party, dancing and lip-syncing to a Beyoncé tune; it's revolting and stultifying, until the seven year old has a potty accident and shits his pants in the middle of the act, and then becomes surprisingly humorous and satisfying.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby 3Flushes » December 30th 2018, 11:42am

Phluff should at least stop by the Asshat's Lounge and say hello when he's here, goddammit.
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby bobbee » December 30th 2018, 12:20pm

Satisfyingly funny, Bazinga! continues with his car-crash watch reviews and bum clenchingly embarrassing style.
I felt a little sorry for him at first, but he is so obviously in love with himself he is not deserving of sympathy.
May he long continue to amuse the Lords.

P.S.
I bet the nice comments on his blogs are all done by himself, using any amount of email addresses.

bobbee
Master of Time

Postby 3Flushes » December 30th 2018, 3:55pm

bobbee wrote:Satisfyingly funny, Bazinga! continues with his car-crash watch reviews and bum clenchingly embarrassing style.
I felt a little sorry for him at first, but he is so obviously in love with himself he is not deserving of sympathy.

P.S.
I bet the nice comments on his blogs are all done by himself, using any amount of email addresses.

If Bazinga! wants to improve his writing, he should just add a few more pics so there will not be enough remaining bandwidth for any text.
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » December 30th 2018, 6:28pm

You know, chaps, I have just one thought about this year's developments in the American Dirtbox show. When I first put Bazinga!'s writing under barrage, which was what has led him to this establishment, I didn't know that it'll evolve into such a thrilling story.
The American Dirtbox goes on since May, when this troubled individual first barged into this fine joint of ours, resulting in a thread that's best described as a fest of epic destruction. Somehow I doubt that we'll ever encounter a similarly entertaining character again, unless the years to come will see a more peculiar and persistent individual, who will do something that'll put to shame Bazinga!'s "writing skills," his Facebook and Instagram posts, and his apparent affinity for taking bathroom selfies while rubbing his sausage against an iPad.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby conjurer » December 30th 2018, 8:47pm

bobbee wrote:Satisfyingly funny, Bazinga! continues with his car-crash watch reviews and bum clenchingly embarrassing style.

P.S.

Eddie Phluff's comments section is on the level. In fact, sometimes David Mermelstein reveals interesting (and somewhat revolting) secrets of his Very Long Life.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Mark1 » December 30th 2018, 11:11pm

Good news. Too bad Mazingas not here to tell us how much Phluff needs to get laid.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby bobbee » December 31st 2018, 3:14am

conjurer wrote:

P.S.

Eddie Phluff's comments section is on the level. In fact, sometimes David Mermelstein reveals interesting (and somewhat revolting) secrets of his Very Long Life.

Such a colourful character this Ethel Mermelstein! Some unusual habits one finds on the interwebz, wot?

bobbee
Master of Time

Postby koimaster » December 31st 2018, 1:30pm

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder