Payment information for F1 Project watch

Payment information for F1 Project watch

Postby koimaster » November 20th 2018, 4:37pm

Hi Alain,

I've started collecting final payments for the F71 Emperor Diver. Please follow the instructions below to transfer funds. The watches should be ready in late November to early December and I'll start shipping them after they pass my personal QC.

All prices are quoted in US dollars. I recommend using airmail to Europe, as packages sent by EMS will most likely by charged VAT and customs fees.

The cost per watch is $350 minus deposit paid per watch (please check spreadsheet for your outstanding amount) plus shipping fees - see below for details.

Example 1, if you have paid a deposit of $175 for one watch and you would like to use airmail to the UK, then your outstanding balance = $350 - $175 + $35 = $210.

Example 2, if you have paid a deposit of $175 for one watch and you would like to use EMS shipping to the US, then your outstanding balance = $350 - $175 + $50 = $225

Example 3, if you have paid a deposit of $700 for four watches and you would like to use airmail to Canada, then your outstanding balance = $1400 - $700 + $35 + $17.50 + $17.50 + $17.50 = $787.50

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... ingle=true

Shipping fees

Standard Airmail Fees are US$35 for worldwide shipping or US$30 for most South Asian destinations.

EMS (express) Fees are as follows:
* USA - US$50
* Most of Western Europe, including Ireland, UK, Germany, France, etc - US$50
* Australia and New Zealand - US$45
* Most of South East Asia - US$40
* Italy, Eastern Europe & South American countries will be higher (to be confirmed at shipping stage)

For those purchasing two or more watches, the shipping fee for the second and subsequent watches is 50% of the above amounts.

FINAL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Your payment is to be sent via PayPal to etse249@gmail.com

Please make sure payment is made in US dollars or PayPal will default to Hong Kong dollars and charge an extra 2.5% in forex fees.

Very important! Please include the following information with your payment:

a) Your watchuseek username (if applicable) or Watchlord user name
b) Real name & shipping address, including phone number if you choose EMS shipping
c) Your dial colour choice and the number of watches required
d) Your contact email address (to allow the committee to contact you if required)
e) Your preferred shipping method

Feel feel to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Ed

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Payment information for F1 Project watch

Postby koimaster » December 9th 2018, 12:04am

In case anyone forgot