Thanks

Thanks

Postby iwasbanned » October 27th 2018, 9:06pm

To John, the donors, and thunder1 for extra links. Now to change some batteries.

iwasbanned
Master of Time

Re: Thanks

Postby Racer-X » October 27th 2018, 9:17pm

Excellent result. Amazing that Thunder1 had some links, those are not easy to find.
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby smellody » October 27th 2018, 9:23pm

Nice watch. I have that many watches on my desk upstairs. They belong to my wife and also require battery changes. The VX-200 is a bad ass nice watch.
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » October 27th 2018, 10:00pm

You're welcome, Juan.

Seriously, this shit makes it all worthwhile. It's like the circle of life. We Lords will get older, and like Horse Feathers and Big Ed, we'll pass along, and meet again at the top table in WIS Valhalla. And younger guys will take our place, and break balls with abandon, and ride down into the Geek villages and put them to the sword, and they will sing songs of our exploits, and make some of their own.

These auctions will keep the forum strong and solvent, and keep the truth alive. Also, somewhere along the way, some little kid will be cured of cancer, or some other appalling affliction, and go home to their brothers and sisters, and live a full life, free of pain and sickness, and perhaps they'll know but probably not, that the Watchlords had a very tiny bit to do with their recovery.

Many, many thanks to the kind and generous donors, and fine Lords like Juan who stepped up to make this all possible.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » October 28th 2018, 8:21am

Thanks for hosting these, John. Such good stuff.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby TemerityB » October 28th 2018, 1:13pm

WL rocks.
Proof that quartz is still not only viable, but sometimes, something to covet: Grand Seiko.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby ocean » October 28th 2018, 4:13pm

Bunch of haters!
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
ocean
Master of Time

Return to General Watch talk