Suspended from Facebook again

Suspended from Facebook again

Postby koimaster » August 14th 2018, 10:00am

This time for another 30 days for reposting this below which showed up in my timeline. It had been posted several years ago but I guess now it is considered "hate speech". Fuck facebook. If it were not useful to make our forum known I would delete the damn thing.

ms09a.PNG

And this is just one more reason I have contempt for those who worshipped at the feet of shills and tv hucksters. Funny how shills tried to make me out to be a murderer. And for the record, my wife dies of MRSA while fighting NK-T cell Lymphoma. She was brain dead just like so many watchgeeks are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Suspended from Facebook again

Postby codguy » August 14th 2018, 10:07am

Facebook.................. helping highschool kids pass notes without paper since 2004
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby koimaster » August 14th 2018, 2:03pm

codguy wrote:Facebook.................. helping highschool kids pass notes without paper since 2004

very true but that assumes this generation knows how to read.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby TemerityB » August 15th 2018, 8:10pm

I pass some time on Twitter, but FB? I got hacked a few years back and never really went back.
Proof that quartz is still not only viable, but sometimes, something to covet: Grand Seiko.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby bedlam » August 15th 2018, 9:29pm

I let Facebook go ages back. Don't miss it at all.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Postby conjurer » August 15th 2018, 10:01pm

koimaster wrote:This time for another 30 days for reposting this below which showed up in my timeline. It had been posted several years ago but I guess now it is considered "hate speech". Fuck facebook. If it were not useful to make our forum known I would delete the damn thing.

ms09a.PNG

And this is just one more reason I have contempt for those who worshipped at the feet of shills and tv hucksters. Funny how shills tried to make me out to be a murderer. And for the record, my wife dies of MRSA while fighting NK-T cell Lymphoma. She was brain dead just like so many watchgeeks are.

Who exactly was this Ms09 cocksucker? One of the Geeks who so avidly sucked Jawbone's and Mongo's balls? Insipid, stupid people, utterly beneath contempt. It's one thing for, say, Mongo to break bad and attack like a cornered dog--after all, he's a convict, and trying to keep the gravy train rolling. But for some geek to do it? That's like me going after somebody who's attacking my barber--and not the one I have now, but one who gave me really fucking bad haircuts. We've made plenty of fun, and had plenty of good laughs, at the expense of the geeks, and rightly so, because they were a bunch of retards, and it was capital fun to break their balls. But this, quoted above... Who has such a total lack of character to say something like this, just to protect some load who sold them a shitty wartche?
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to General Watch talk