Sky-high Rolex prices -best thing for Omega since James Bond

Sky-high Rolex prices -best thing for Omega since James Bond

Postby Racer-X » May 20th 2018, 9:09pm

by Cameron Wong "While the conversation around casa de Time+Tide this week has been mostly centred around the ever-increasing demand for vintage Daytonas (and all vintage Rolex for that matter), and whether their astronomical prices are even sustainable, what also started to emerge as a trending topic was the apparent flow on effect these high-prices are having to other brands like Omega, who smashed their Geneva auction estimates right out of the park, and even broke a few records of their own. First up there was a diamond studded, tiffany stamped Omega that once belonged to a Mr Elvis Presley. Sure, it had the celebrity…"

https://timeandtidewatches.com/opinion-sky-high-rolex-prices-are-the-best-thing-to-happen-to-vintage-and-modern-omega-since-bond/
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Sky-high Rolex prices -best thing for Omega since James

Postby Mark1 » May 20th 2018, 9:42pm

I hope Omega makes it, I figured they were done when it was discovered we faked the moon landing. They may have dodged a bullet there.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » May 20th 2018, 9:57pm

Mark1 wrote:I hope Omega makes it, I figured they were done when it was discovered we faked the moon landing. They may have dodged a bullet there.

TMMLH.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby gerdson » May 21st 2018, 1:20pm

:P
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
gerdson
Master of Time

Return to General Watch talk