Cannon Aka Kayfaber a Watchgeek Moderator Accused of Being Scammer & Dishonest

Re: Cannon Aka Kayfaber a Watchgeek Moderator Accused of Being Scammer & Dishonest

Postby Guest » August 11th 2010, 6:09am

You will be judged by the company you keep! nough said WG's! Image

Re: Cannon Aka Kayfaber a Watchgeek Moderator Accused of Being Scammer & Dishonest

Postby koimaster » September 28th 2010, 6:20pm

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Guest » September 28th 2010, 11:02pm

Thanks for all the support gentlemen, The fat bastard Pete Conlon never did do the right thing, I would assume it's hard for him to even talk on the forums anymore without somebody bringing this up, a true scumbag, and he deserves all the bad press he can get, when he least expects it, it will come back to him in spades. I just hope him and his, choke on the things they got with my hard earned money, thieving piece of shit that he is.

Postby Guest » September 29th 2010, 1:37am

I feel sorry for you man, but this prick will get what is comming to him. They all do eventually.

Postby DBCooper » September 29th 2010, 2:40pm

This make me wanna puke...again. How in the hell can those robots over there be associated with the scrubs in charge? The WG apologist suck just as bad as the guy who ripped off suitekids.
After all, no ham-wristed louts complained when all watches were 34mm - no cries of "looks like a little girl's watch on my wrist!" Like King Canute on the beach, that's where I draw the line - come what may.

Falstaff, May 19, 2014.
DBCooper
Senior Member & WIS

Postby koimaster » September 29th 2010, 2:42pm

Well Jaws put a sticky up telling everyone not to use gifting via paypal. That was it. Whether they banned the guy or not, who really cares anymore. He should have been arrested.

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby boscoe » September 29th 2010, 2:54pm

CurrentTime, Lalo, his employes and business associates fuck people every day and sleep fine.
Though one of them may need to be sedated with Mad Dog 20/20
boscoe
ASSHAT

Postby eddiea » October 23rd 2010, 12:54pm

suitekids wrote:Thanks for all the support gentlemen, The fat bastard Pete Conlon never did do the right thing, I would assume it's hard for him to even talk on the forums anymore without somebody bringing this up, a true scumbag, and he deserves all the bad press he can get, when he least expects it, it will come back to him in spades. I just hope him and his, choke on the things they got with my hard earned money, thieving piece of shit that he is.

Did you ever filed a Police complaint in the area he lives?
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » October 23rd 2010, 2:49pm

eddiea wrote:
suitekids wrote:Thanks for all the support gentlemen, The fat bastard Pete Conlon never did do the right thing, I would assume it's hard for him to even talk on the forums anymore without somebody bringing this up, a true scumbag, and he deserves all the bad press he can get, when he least expects it, it will come back to him in spades. I just hope him and his, choke on the things they got with my hard earned money, thieving piece of shit that he is.

Did you ever filed a Police complaint in the area he lives?

My understanding is yes, but you also have to file with your local police

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby koimaster » February 22nd 2011, 7:59am

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby RaiderFan » February 24th 2011, 5:11am

Why should I be surprised at the actions of the culprit and his willing minions at WG? The people running things there have the morals of a snake. A bloated, drunken, evil, vindictive snake.
I hope all invovled get their heads handed to them. One thing that I expected ran true to form, WG has become so corrupt that they believe they have to rally around this guy to defend the site's reputation. What a bunch of morally corrupt cowards. What more could you really expect though? They are afraid to give banned members even a hint of a chance to tell their side of the story. They sure as hell are going to hide the fact that one of their inner circle is a thief and a liar.
Has there been any resolution at this point? Couldn't both the USPS inspectors and the FBI be informed of this? Since the transaction was enetered into and carried out over the internet, isn't there a chance for wire fraud charges and use of the postal service in furtherance of a criminal act is applicable too, right?
I cannot believe how bad things have gotten and what amazes me even more is that the Land of the Geeks still exists after all the shit they have pulled.
RaiderFan

Postby eddiea » March 21st 2011, 1:12pm

Wonder, what ever came out of this?
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » April 25th 2011, 8:16pm

<<\

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Guest » April 25th 2011, 8:32pm

eddiea wrote:Wonder, what ever came out of this?

That dude Cannon still a member in WG's, even know he's a thief/scammer never was banned.

Postby Guest » April 26th 2011, 10:25pm

Slowpo wrote:

That dude Cannon still a member in WG's, even know he's a thief/scammer never was banned.

Status quo, tons of fun Pete (Cannon) Conlon is still at WG as a mod, I can't post there without it being removed regarding any mention of his thieving ways, the POS never did make it right. WG has been and still is harboring a fatass liar, cheat and a thief.

Postby koimaster » April 27th 2011, 4:47am

suitekids wrote:
Slowpo wrote:

Status quo, tons of fun Pete (Cannon) Conlon is still at WG as a mod, I can't post there without it being removed regarding any mention of his thieving ways, the POS never did make it right. WG has been and still is harboring a fatass liar, cheat and a thief.

Well, at least two others that fit that description are now gone. This post will remain up until this is made right. Might be worthwhile to bump it again at WUS too.

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Seattle » April 27th 2011, 6:05am

If in fact things were as he says (Cannon) he would have taken the watch back. But because the watch is questionable, to say the least, he must have realized that he would never be able to resell it through the regular channels.
Is there a legal recourse available here?

Regardless, he should have refunded the money.
That in itself is enough to question the guy's character (not to mention being a mod at a questionable site).
Seattle
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Guest » April 27th 2011, 7:35am

No reason to not refund the money to the poor guy!!! I have bought and sold on ebay for over 10 years and have over 1000 positive feedbacks with a 100% positive feedback....and if I ever have a problem with a buyer...I refund immediately and don't even ask for the item back. From what I saw of the watch in question....how did he not know....???? I mean....!!!! And why is he still a mod???? I don't care what site he's on...that should not be tollerated!!!

Re: Cannon Aka Kayfaber a Watchgeek Moderator Accused of Bei

Postby koimaster » January 9th 2017, 12:02am

:pk;,:

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby bobbee » January 9th 2017, 1:00am

Wow, fucking unbelievable...
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine." ~ Cory Doctorow
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby koimaster » March 9th 2018, 10:03am

:bump:

1946-2006

koimaster