UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 11:11am

My stomach hurts from laughing so much, please stop, I cant take anymore, DAM :werwre:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby boscoe » July 7th 2010, 11:31am

This thread is worthless without pictures!
User avatar
boscoe
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 9671
Joined: March 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby LIES ALL LIES!!! » July 7th 2010, 12:15pm

Today was nothing, last week however was legendary!

Last week I met some twins at the grocery store. Nina and Tina. That is just how us Invicta owners roll. As I was squeezing melons in the produce section they could not help but notice my Sub Aqua Venom on the bracelet. They were amazed that it was SO BIG! I told them that is not the only thing that I have that is big, they giggled in unison. It was so cute. We all agreed to meet up for dinner later after some fun flirtation banter over the fresh cantaloupes.

So we meet up for dinner at IHOP (I had to spend a little on the cheap since my value pays are a bit on the high side this month), I decided to go casual and wear my Russian Diver Quinotaur GMT. They both were amazed at this watch too, I had them in the palm of my hand when I told them about "Flame Fusion, Swiss Gold Layering, molecular bonding" but after we finished our Rootie Tootie Fresh and Fruity platters I saved the coup de gras for last...... I explained the GMT to them....... They wanted me..... I knew it.

So I took my new friends back to my place, I introduced to them to mom on the way to my basement boudoir. We made it just in time to, Jim was back! Live on the air! We sat and watched the messiah of machismo himself offering values not to be believed.

Yes my secret was out to the twins, but no matter, the return of the great one is must see TV. It actually worked in my favor, after Nina and Tina watched Jim for a little bit they lost all control and I let them have their way with me. God it was great.

That's a typical Tuesday for Invicta owners.
Last edited by Anonymous on July 7th 2010, 1:50pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: May 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 12:18pm

Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 12:46pm

Should have had mom join In, geeks Is about family, I know how those Invicta owners roll :xxx:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 1:30pm

Someone just posted a thread at the Cool Aid stand, titled "Disturbing e mail, must read." It was deleted before I could see It. mmmm, wonder what that was all about :hhuui:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 4:13pm

doesnt anyone here own a "infectya"? I find that hard to believe..........never drank the koolaid, pissed em off time after time.......checked all my pieIces (of shit) knew they were made in China, bought em anyway(zombie-koolaid must float thru the air) and now I am in contact with the customs dept of Florida, and the Swiss watch federation.......I have sent pics to both to prove they-snbc and infectya are fuckin' liars........................oh, dont doubt that I own real watches......I do.......have never had anyone grab my wrist......dont wear the t-shirt or ball cap........I got crapped on at "another" forum for my concentration on destroying this company........fuck 'em, fuck 'em all!!!! ok, now that that is off my chest........and there are many others doing the same thing........this aint goin' away. Jackbag Slekton, Ilie Laylow and Mutt, ya listening???
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 5:08pm

Mutt? oh yea, you are going to fit In just fine. Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby LIES ALL LIES!!! » July 7th 2010, 5:16pm

Mutt? How dare you impune that "Sultan of Swiss" Michael Davis!

If not for Michael, there would not be a Watchgeeks brotherhood! There would be no rep for the endless rotations of Invicta! Jim would still be in a long distance bromance with Michael if he never got on at Invicta!

Mutt? Pffft... I think not! He is on my Christmas card list! I don't appreciate you sullying the good name of my e-friends in the Invicta brotherhood!

On your knees dog! All hail Invicta!
User avatar
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: May 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 5:31pm

LIES ALL LIES!!! wrote:Mutt? How dare you impune that "Sultan of Swiss" Michael Davis!

If not for Michael, there would not be a Watchgeeks brotherhood! There would be no rep for the endless rotations of Invicta! Jim would still be in a long distance bromance with Michael if he never got on at Invicta!

Mutt? Pffft... I think not! He is on my Christmas card list! I don't appreciate you sullying the good name of my e-friends in the Invicta brotherhood!

On your knees dog! All hail Invicta!
Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby LIES ALL LIES!!! » July 8th 2010, 10:17am

On the wrist today, the combat SAS!

So I am driving into work this morning, went a little fast and got pulled over. The police officer approached the driver's side door and asked for my license, registration, and proof of insurance... As I hand them to him he notices my SAS on my wrist. Immediately he calls for backup for thinking I was a thief, after all, I had what looks like a $20,000 dollar watch on my wrist and I was not driving a Bentley.

He draws his sidearm, commands me to step out of the car slowly with my hands in view at all times. I oblige the officer wished and take my place face down on the asphalt. As lay there, I explained to the officer how he could confuse my illustrious Invicta combat SAS with a high end, high dollar timepiece.

His back up arrives, he explains to them everything is okay, just a little misunderstanding. We all laugh about it. I passed around my combat SAS and all I heard were "ooh's and ah's" and how it matches their duty issue Glocks. One of the officers, a fine little lady who's bullet proof vest really set off her bloomers was just enthralled with the sinister watch sans lume.

In the end I got out of a speeding ticket, got a date with officer hotass, and now have a memory to share that will last a lifetime.

I love being an Invicta owner. Never a dull moment.
User avatar
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: May 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 8th 2010, 10:31am

LIES ALL LIES!!! wrote:On the wrist today, the combat SAS!

So I am driving into work this morning, went a little fast and got pulled over. The police officer approached the driver's side door and asked for my license, registration, and proof of insurance... As I hand them to him he notices my SAS on my wrist. Immediately he calls for backup for thinking I was a thief, after all, I had what looks like a $20,000 dollar watch on my wrist and I was not driving a Bentley.

He draws his sidearm, commands me to step out of the car slowly with my hands in view at all times. I oblige the officer wished and take my place face down on the asphalt. As lay there, I explained to the officer how he could confuse my illustrious Invicta combat SAS with a high end, high dollar timepiece.

His back up arrives, he explains to them everything is okay, just a little misunderstanding. We all laugh about it. I passed around my combat SAS and all I heard were "ooh's and ah's" and how it matches their duty issue Glocks. One of the officers, a fine little lady who's bullet proof vest really set off her bloomers was just enthralled with the sinister watch sans lume.

In the end I got out of a speeding ticket, got a date with officer hotass, and now have a memory to share that will last a lifetime.

I love being an Invicta owner. Never a dull moment.
Dam, got me again Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby LIES ALL LIES!!! » July 8th 2010, 10:54am

Sure, you laugh.... But with value pays comes responsibilities and tribulations of wearing these Invicta timepieces.

Endless admiration from other men, being offered thousands of dollars in cold hard cash for my watch everywhere I go. The non-stop women all wanting a piece of this Invicta wearing machine....

It's really not unlike being a rockstar.
User avatar
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: May 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 8th 2010, 11:49am

LIES ALL LIES!!! wrote:Sure, you laugh.... But with value pays comes responsibilities and tribulations of wearing these Invicta timepieces.

Endless admiration from other men, being offered thousands of dollars in cold hard cash for my watch everywhere I go. The non-stop women all wanting a piece of this Invicta wearing machine....

It's really not unlike being a rockstar.
Please forgive me for laughing, I sometimes forget the power that the big "I" holds over others, hail to the big I :puggy2:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 9th 2010, 12:32pm

I am sure we will soon see Sean Connery sporting his new Chinese Diver in the sequel to The Hunt For Red October.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby nhsmitty » July 9th 2010, 1:10pm

Funny Stuff!! Thanks for the laughs.
nhsmitty
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 241
Joined: July 2nd 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby koimaster » May 8th 2018, 10:36am

:fsd:
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 34908
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby conjurer » May 8th 2018, 10:43am

Mr. Lies Made me laugh hard.
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.


Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 26971
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Previous

Return to General Watch talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron