UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 6th 2010, 1:59pm

Today I did a little shopping at one of the high end malls in my area. I was sporting my Invicta S1 Chronograph and I was completely ignored by every salesperson in every store I entered. I felt like Rodney Dangerfield.................
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby eddiea » July 6th 2010, 2:00pm

You are lucky...it could be worst
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 10667
Joined: December 25th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Watch Noob » July 6th 2010, 2:05pm

I get tired of reading all this bullshit. There's no way that you were ignored. In fact I'll wager that you had at least 3 offers to buy that S1 right off your wrist in the upscale High End snooty Mall you visited.
Image
User avatar
Watch Noob
Founding Member - WIS
 
Posts: 7522
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby foghorn » July 6th 2010, 2:10pm

Sorry to hear that.....
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 17737
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby BigCheez » July 6th 2010, 2:29pm

If only you woulda sprung for one with SWISS gold layering... You'll know better next time.
Image
User avatar
BigCheez
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 5473
Joined: May 20th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby 2010gt » July 6th 2010, 3:10pm

It went unnoticed because we all know the S1 racer "plays smaller on the wrist" than any other behemoth watch would.-TBM
User avatar
2010gt
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby LIES ALL LIES!!! » July 6th 2010, 3:29pm

Were you wearing Wal-Mart chino, sandals, and T-shirt? That seems to be the key.
User avatar
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: May 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Mark1 » July 6th 2010, 4:55pm

Geez thats hard to believe. Maybe the S1 is just too small to earn universal respect-you got any man sized Invictas?
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 7745
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Ticking Away » July 6th 2010, 8:03pm

Did you forget to XYZ?
User avatar
Ticking Away
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 274
Joined: June 29th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 2:24am

I call bullshit, the last time I wore my S1 Into a Goodwill this guy offered me $5000,true story. These Invictas are worth so much money, just ask NYlooza :)
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 2:39am

The next time you wear "said" S1 to the mall, don't forget to wear your "Invicta is the fucking greatest watch company in the world and I suck Eyal off everyday" shirt. That will get you DOUBLE what that watch is worth! :Dd:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby LIES ALL LIES!!! » July 7th 2010, 6:51am

This morning I stopped in my local high end jewelery store, I wore my Sub Aqua Noma IV with v7750. As I looked at many "high end" timepieces like Rolex, Tag, Cartier, and Omega I could not help but laugh at the size of these puny lesser brands, just then the store owner came running out of his office to look at my wrist!

He gawked in amazement at my SAIV, who can blame really? After he wiped the drool from the corner of his mouth he excused himself to go return to his office for a few minutes to look up my watch on the internet, but not before he grabbed a bottle of Jergens lotion and a wet-nap.

As the counter guy and I stood there making conversation, he asked me how much bumper a watch like my SAIV scores for me. I told him I score more ass in a week then a guy with a Rolex does in a year! In fact just yesterday I at the mall two cute co-eds saw my gold plated monster and after the "wow's, gee's, and ooh's" they offered to go down on me behind the Orange Julius stand. The counter guy then bowed at my feet and called me "master".

The manager returned from his office, with a strange scent of wildflowers looming about him and incredibly soft hands. He asked if he could see the SAIV, I took it off for him and he peered over it in amazement but not before he threw his $10K IWC in the trash and spat on it.

He asked me how much a fine horological instrument like my gold plated SAIV cost. 20K? 50K? 100K even? I told him $998 at Shop NBC and 4 more value payments and it was all mine! He passed out on the floor in an epileptic seizure. He could not believe it! He was so thankful when I gave him the tip on automated ordering too.

I left the store, knowing I had forever changed these peoples lives for the better. Thanks SAIV!
User avatar
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: May 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 6:56am

Invicta.... it's more than a watch it's a lifestyle!!

ps i better not see this in the next invicta catalog or i will fucking sue!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Bigjimzlll » July 7th 2010, 9:20am

cali kid wrote:Invicta.... it's more than a watch it's a lifestyle!!

ps i better not see this in the next invicta catalog or i will fucking sue!

Better hurry up and trademark it...if not, you know Eyal will. He'll trademark anything.
User avatar
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 3187
Joined: June 11th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Redding,CA

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby bodypeersur » July 7th 2010, 9:36am

LIES ALL LIES!!! wrote:This morning I stopped in my local high end jewelery store, I wore my Sub Aqua Noma IV with v7750. As I looked at many "high end" timepieces like Rolex, Tag, Cartier, and Omega I could not help but laugh at the size of these puny lesser brands, just then the store owner came running out of his office to look at my wrist!

He gawked in amazement at my SAIV, who can blame really? After he wiped the drool from the corner of his mouth he excused himself to go return to his office for a few minutes to look up my watch on the internet, but not before he grabbed a bottle of Jergens lotion and a wet-nap.

As the counter guy and I stood there making conversation, he asked me how much bumper a watch like my SAIV scores for me. I told him I score more ass in a week then a guy with a Rolex does in a year! In fact just yesterday I at the mall two cute co-eds saw my gold plated monster and after the "wow's, gee's, and ooh's" they offered to go down on me behind the Orange Julius stand. The counter guy then bowed at my feet and called me "master".

The manager returned from his office, with a strange scent of wildflowers looming about him and incredibly soft hands. He asked if he could see the SAIV, I took it off for him and he peered over it in amazement but not before he threw his $10K IWC in the trash and spat on it.

He asked me how much a fine horological instrument like my gold plated SAIV cost. 20K? 50K? 100K even? I told him $998 at Shop NBC and 4 more value payments and it was all mine! He passed out on the floor in an epileptic seizure. He could not believe it! He was so thankful when I gave him the tip on automated ordering too.

I left the store, knowing I had forever changed these peoples lives for the better. Thanks SAIV!


Holy Shit!!!!!!!!! That's fuckin hilarious!!!!
User avatar
bodypeersur
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 304
Joined: July 1st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby JtN© » July 7th 2010, 9:41am

Do you mean people actually grab your arm and stop you and ask you about the watch your wearing right there in pubic and there are coeds that will Julius your orange behind at the mall and this happens allot?

Damn I needs to get me one of them really blingisty wrist bombs that will make all the ladies stop and grab me and ask me all about it and make me feel all super duper special about my big fancy dancy asian made steroid overdosed timex but then I would have to come out from my peanut butter fort in my mothers basement and go out in the light of day or even the moonlight of night and I think I might be able to make it alright at night if I charge up the lume on the Russian Diver all lumy dial and maybe I could, well is it worth it just to get touched by a woman?
JtN©
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 843
Joined: June 14th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby BigCheez » July 7th 2010, 9:42am

bodypeersur wrote:
LIES ALL LIES!!! wrote:This morning I stopped in my local high end jewelery store, I wore my Sub Aqua Noma IV with v7750. As I looked at many "high end" timepieces like Rolex, Tag, Cartier, and Omega I could not help but laugh at the size of these puny lesser brands, just then the store owner came running out of his office to look at my wrist!

He gawked in amazement at my SAIV, who can blame really? After he wiped the drool from the corner of his mouth he excused himself to go return to his office for a few minutes to look up my watch on the internet, but not before he grabbed a bottle of Jergens lotion and a wet-nap.

As the counter guy and I stood there making conversation, he asked me how much bumper a watch like my SAIV scores for me. I told him I score more ass in a week then a guy with a Rolex does in a year! In fact just yesterday I at the mall two cute co-eds saw my gold plated monster and after the "wow's, gee's, and ooh's" they offered to go down on me behind the Orange Julius stand. The counter guy then bowed at my feet and called me "master".

The manager returned from his office, with a strange scent of wildflowers looming about him and incredibly soft hands. He asked if he could see the SAIV, I took it off for him and he peered over it in amazement but not before he threw his $10K IWC in the trash and spat on it.

He asked me how much a fine horological instrument like my gold plated SAIV cost. 20K? 50K? 100K even? I told him $998 at Shop NBC and 4 more value payments and it was all mine! He passed out on the floor in an epileptic seizure. He could not believe it! He was so thankful when I gave him the tip on automated ordering too.

I left the store, knowing I had forever changed these peoples lives for the better. Thanks SAIV!


Holy Shit!!!!!!!!! That's fuckin hilarious!!!!


WatchLords: Sign up for the hate, stay for the comedy...
Image
User avatar
BigCheez
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 5473
Joined: May 20th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby bodypeersur » July 7th 2010, 9:49am

It's funny how one company can go from making halfway decent, reasonably priced watches...to making complete pieces of shit and yet continue to have people that are completely blind to the lies and bullshit. But I will say that post makes me wanna run right out an git me sum SumAwkwardNo-mind IV!!!! I want me sum bitchiz!
User avatar
bodypeersur
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 304
Joined: July 1st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 9:54am

LIES ALL LIES!!! wrote:This morning I stopped in my local high end jewelery store, I wore my Sub Aqua Noma IV with v7750. As I looked at many "high end" timepieces like Rolex, Tag, Cartier, and Omega I could not help but laugh at the size of these puny lesser brands, just then the store owner came running out of his office to look at my wrist!

He gawked in amazement at my SAIV, who can blame really? After he wiped the drool from the corner of his mouth he excused himself to go return to his office for a few minutes to look up my watch on the internet, but not before he grabbed a bottle of Jergens lotion and a wet-nap.

As the counter guy and I stood there making conversation, he asked me how much bumper a watch like my SAIV scores for me. I told him I score more ass in a week then a guy with a Rolex does in a year! In fact just yesterday I at the mall two cute co-eds saw my gold plated monster and after the "wow's, gee's, and ooh's" they offered to go down on me behind the Orange Julius stand. The counter guy then bowed at my feet and called me "master".

The manager returned from his office, with a strange scent of wildflowers looming about him and incredibly soft hands. He asked if he could see the SAIV, I took it off for him and he peered over it in amazement but not before he threw his $10K IWC in the trash and spat on it.

He asked me how much a fine horological instrument like my gold plated SAIV cost. 20K? 50K? 100K even? I told him $998 at Shop NBC and 4 more value payments and it was all mine! He passed out on the floor in an epileptic seizure. He could not believe it! He was so thankful when I gave him the tip on automated ordering too.

I left the store, knowing I had forever changed these peoples lives for the better. Thanks SAIV!
This has made my day, shit this has made my week Image Someone needs to post this at the Cool Aid stand, sad thing Is they would believe every word of It, then tell a similar story, I shit you not. Props Lies all Lies Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 10:15am

classic !
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby LIES ALL LIES!!! » July 7th 2010, 10:27am

Thank you all, but really just a day in the life of an Invicta owner.

After lunch today I changed watches, this time strutting my sandstone Pro-Diver. I stopped in at the Dodge dealership to take a look at one of the new Dodge Challenger SRT's, I needed a new pussywagon and I figured what better than a car just like Jim Skelton's. 4 salesmans came running at me. They could not believe the watch in their presence, the sandstone dial gleamed across the lot at them, like a beacon. They were amazed! The Swiss gold layering just put it over the top for them.

The manager then came out to see what all the hub-bub was about. He began chastising his salesman for swarming a prospective buyer such as myself when he stopped in mid-word and noticed my Pro-Diver. At that point he knew I was not Dodge material, he referred me to his cousin at the Mercedes dealership.

I told him, I was really looking for something more sporty like the Challenger SRT, he personally showed me his pick of the litter. I asked him what the warranty was like, he said 5 years. I said "Really? Just like my Reserve Pro-Diver!" The manager knew at this point I drive a hard bargain, I mean really, who gets a 5 year warranty thrown in their watch?

I knew I had him on the ropes, the deal was mine to make at my leisure. The manager knew high class when he saw it and became timid in my presence. I just got to pay down on some value pays and I will go back to Dodge to finish what I started.

NBZ for me.
User avatar
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: May 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Watch Noob » July 7th 2010, 10:28am

Bravo Lies All Lies, that was a masterpiece of a typical day in your life. Image

I'm happy to hear that the SAIV has garnered you more ass than a toliet seat. I've heard chicks will in fact go down on you just so they can feel the sheer weight of the SAIV on the back of their head.
Image
User avatar
Watch Noob
Founding Member - WIS
 
Posts: 7522
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby LIES ALL LIES!!! » July 7th 2010, 10:41am

Indeed Noob, while my black book is full and plentiful, and most of them appreciate these fine horological instruments I sport. None of them want to watch Shop NBC with me 6 hours a night. Can you believe that? Hypocrites.

I mean, how could you not want to watch Jim and Tim? Especially when Eyal or Jill is in town, that is just magic right there. Not that I don't appreciate Michael, I just feel like every time he is on I am getting the "Shemp".

Image
User avatar
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: May 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby Guest » July 7th 2010, 10:50am

I think my thread has officially been HIJACKED Image Very funny stuff.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Postby foghorn » July 7th 2010, 10:52am

I like Shemp.
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 17737
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Next

Return to General Watch talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests