So Fast & Wiley

Asian Made & Swiss Asian watches

So Fast & Wiley

Postby TemerityB » March 12th 2018, 5:01pm

Wiley Lowe is back on Bovine tonight hawking Urpshaw Thripshaw Rickshaw Earnshaw oh WTF. With any luck, the ex-Wow, ex-WL will be chanting in tongues like a busted open Chief Jay Strongbow by the 20-minute mark. Dude's obviously goin' through a midlife crisis; he's grown his hair so garishly long in the back it literally looks like a squirrel crawled up and died on his head.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: So Fast & Wiley

Postby koimaster » March 12th 2018, 6:30pm

THOMAS EARNSHAW (1749-1829) born on the 4th of February at Ashton under Lyne, Lancashire near Manchester, England.

Thomas Earnshaw is revered as a legend and pioneer in the field of Horology. Born in Manchester, England in 1749, he was celebrated for his work in refining, and improving upon the Marine Chronometers of the era. It was those Marine Chronometers, crucial to the journeys taken by the boats in the Royal Navy as they circled the globe during a golden era in English history of science and exploration. None more so than Chronometer no. 506, carried by HMS Beagle which carried Charles Darwin on his journey around the world to inspire his breakthrough study of evolution, "On The Origin of Species". Lauded for his work with marine chronometers, Earnshaw also embraced the challenge of developing clocks for use in Observatories such as those in Greenwich and Armagh and examples of his exquisite work can be seen in museums and auction houses around the world. It is this pioneering spirit to further the science of horology, coupled with a drive for excellence in craftsmanship that is at the heart of the Earnshaw timepiece which is available for the watch connoisseur and enthusiast alike.

https://www.thomas-earnshaw.com/

https://www.thomas-earnshaw.com/pages/a ... s-earnshaw

Just another scam

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Anirudh Datt
Registrant Organization: Solar Time Ltd.
Registrant Street: 15/F, Kowloon Centre,
Registrant Street: 29-39 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Registrant City: Kowloon
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: -
Registrant Country: HK
Registrant Phone: +852.23760009
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: anirudh@solartimeltd.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Anirudh Datt
Admin Organization: Solar Time Ltd.
Admin Street: 15/F, Kowloon Centre,
Admin Street: 29-39 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Admin City: Kowloon
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: -
Admin Country: HK
Admin Phone: +852.23760009
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: anirudh@solartimeltd.com
Registry Tech ID: Tech Name: Anirudh Datt
Tech Organization: Solar Time Ltd.
Tech Street: 15/F, Kowloon Centre,
Tech Street: 29-39 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tech City: Kowloon

Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: -
Tech Country: HK
Tech Phone: +852.23760009
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: anirudh@solartimeltd.com
Name Server: NS27.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS28.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-03-13T1:00:00Z <<<

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby smellody » March 12th 2018, 6:31pm

Proper English man.

smellody
Founding Member - WIS

Postby TemerityB » May 28th 2018, 9:21am

When he first came around, he looked like Robert Gordon, now, our favorite esteemed man o' the cloth seems to not be able to travel without his emotional support animal (from today's exciting presentation featuring "Earnshaw" watches on Slop, and I just know he's gonna speak in tongues any second now...):

TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » May 28th 2018, 9:25am

Oh! Oh! OH! A meteorite dial Chinese wartche with cuff links!! An interesting swag giveaway, as most Urine shoppers rarely wear shirts with sleeves, let alone French cuffs.
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » May 28th 2018, 9:32am

conjurer wrote:Oh! Oh! OH! A meteorite dial Chinese wartche with cuff links!! An interesting swag giveaway, as most Urine shoppers rarely wear shirts with sleeves, let alone French cuffs.

Wait - I thought you couldn't buy a meteorite dial for less than Invicter? My friend Justin told me so on the TV box. Now my friend Wiley tells me that Earnshaw is "one of the most historical watchmakers."

Fill the tub with water, and grab my Sony pocket radio, Gladys, my dreams no longer matter.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » May 28th 2018, 9:43am

Wiley Lowe is indeed one of the more oleaginous of shills on Urine. He's sitting there, looking like Rupert Holmes, and I'm waiting, like T, to see him start speaking in tongues or handling snakes.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » May 28th 2018, 9:50am

Another interesting piece of swag! The Earnshaw "Investigator"--probably not the best wartche for Mongo--comes with a leather card holder. This would be great for the average Urine viewer, who needs a holder to carry the business cards from his various bail bondsmen.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » May 28th 2018, 5:07pm

conjurer wrote:Another interesting piece of swag! The Earnshaw "Investigator"--probably not the best wartche for Mongo--comes with a leather card holder. This would be great for the average Urine viewer, who needs a holder to carry the business cards from his various bail bondsmen.

We need an "Investigator" to find out WTF happened to WOW before it all went FUBAR. :wink:
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby foghorn » May 28th 2018, 6:17pm

If WOW means World of Watches wasn't it always FUBAR?? I always thought it was a half rung above the TV shows, but not on TV.
This shit always gets me confused. I was under the impression that Skelton,Merm,Lior, Magen and others were all cut from the same cloth.

"Work!!????"-Maynard G. Krebs

Like that but cat-F. Sklodowska
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS

Postby TemerityB » May 28th 2018, 6:47pm

foghorn wrote:If WOW means World of Watches wasn't it always FUBAR?? I always thought it was a half rung above the TV shows, but not on TV.
This shit always gets me confused. I was under the impression that Skelton,Merm,Lior, Magen and others were all cut from the same cloth.

No question. But attempt at an ironic statement was based on when ol' Wiley was with WOW in their waning moments, they just suddenly closed their doors instantly when creditors came a-calling, leaving more than a few customers holding the bag with unfilled orders they were charged for, according to a lot of bitching going on, on about four websites. To this day, apparently, nobody's ever explained it to those customers (we knew what was going on, but we weren't their customers: I knew a guy who ordered a Hamilton or something, got charged, never got the order, and I don't know what ever happened after that), or even made a feeble attempt to apologize to the ripped-off or disappointed watch buyers for the whole mess. WOW closed so suddenly they didn't even take their dormant website down for ages, and people kept trying to order from it. TV watch buyers are an old lot, but those who stumbled upon a watch sales site and attempted to order from it deserved better than a whole mess of confusion without any explanation whatsoever.

Your impression is right - S. Fingers, Skunk Hair, Summersausage, Ozo, Frizzletop, Avi, Klongpeaches, right on down the line: The customer is and was always last. A bad, seedy, low-rent shill show is one thing, who cares, we like to point and laugh - but people who spent their money only to get rooked are always something else, and as the old comic strip always noted, TOBAL.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Asian and Far East Watches