Bring on Willie Taggart!

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other

Bring on Willie Taggart!

Postby ocean » December 1st 2017, 12:26pm

Bye bye Jimblows. In 5 years you’ll be fired.
Never liked your arrogant ass! Hope Saban and the rest of the SEC kicks the shit out of you. Your arrogance lost you games this year, you have a true Freshman as a starter and you didn’t simplify the offense. Winston needed a redshirt year before he was ready.

Now on to hopefully the next Head Coach.

Sorry Koi but Willie can come home.

Willie has the highest ranked recruiting class ever at Oregon. Recruiting check.

Coaching western Kentucky took a team that was done and almost gone turned them around!
USF Skip Holtz left him with a dumpster fire rebuilt in 2 years.

Oregon was 5- 1 I believe early this season and some unfortunate injuries without the depth hampered what could have been.

Yes I know Willie. Come home brother I know FSU is your dream job and it’s open. You have a ton of support from former players boosters and alumni.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
ocean
Master of Time

Re: Bring on Willie Taggart!

Postby iwasbanned » December 1st 2017, 1:02pm

SECSECSEC! Welcome to Aggieland Jimbo!
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby bobbee » December 1st 2017, 1:14pm

Was he the brother of the lead singer in "The Sweet"?

"There's been another murrrrder!"

Honestly guys, sorry but this talk goes right over my thick skull...
"Punch a fish, make a wish."~Doctor Penguin.
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby koimaster » December 1st 2017, 4:49pm

ocean wrote:Bye bye Jimblows. In 5 years you’ll be fired.
Never liked your arrogant ass! Hope Saban and the rest of the SEC kicks the shit out of you. Your arrogance lost you games this year, you have a true Freshman as a starter and you didn’t simplify the offense. Winston needed a redshirt year before he was ready.

Willie has the highest ranked recruiting class ever at Oregon. Recruiting check.

Coaching western Kentucky took a team that was done and almost gone turned them around!

Oregon was 5- 1 I believe early this season and some unfortunate injuries without the depth hampered what could have been.

Yes I know Willie. Come home brother I know FSU is your dream job and it’s open. You have a ton of support from former players boosters and alumni.

Why would anyone want to coach at FSU? Outside of DC, a real swamp.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby ocean » December 1st 2017, 8:59pm

koimaster wrote:
ocean wrote:Bye bye Jimblows. In 5 years you’ll be fired.

Why would anyone want to coach at FSU? Outside of DC, a real swamp.

Money, prestige, the best recruiting area in the nation, ACC championships and most of all a strong chance to be in the National championship conversations every year.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
ocean
Master of Time

Postby Datsun240Z71 » December 2nd 2017, 4:25am

Better than what's gone on at Tennessee!
Randy in Nashville
Datsun240Z71
Watchlord WIS

Fuck that carpet bagger Willie Taggart!

Postby koimaster » December 5th 2017, 4:55pm

Take your sorry ass back to Florida and do not come back. You left three schools in the lurch because of your "me first!" attitude. Now fuck yourself and hopefully OU nails your ass and wallet to the wall if you try to approach Oregon commits. An over rated FSU team to begin with at #3 in the beginning of the season and 6th in the ACC Atlantic division. At least Oregon had a legit excuse losing the starting QB.

Fuck you willie and I hope FSU does not have to pay the same price having you leave as we and USF and Western Kentucky did.

:fiifi:

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Return to Anything and Everything Else