H. Moser & Cie. Pioneer Perpetual Calendar Watch

All things Swiss

H. Moser & Cie. Pioneer Perpetual Calendar Watch

Postby Racer-X » June 15th 2017, 4:00pm

by Kenny Yeo " H. Moser & Cie. is a small independent watch manufacture that produces only around 1,200 watches every year, and they are most well-known for their perpetual calendar watches. Unlike so many other perpetual calendar watches with busy dials, Moser’s are remarkably simple in design and easy to read. There are no complicated subsidiary dials for the months or date, just a large date window and a small pointer in the middle of the dial that points to the current month. Voilà - that's all. And in 2016, the brand started offering its perpetual calendar watches under its Pioneer collection, which is designed to be more casual and hardy. However, that model - the Pioneer Perpetual Calendar - was only offered in rose gold. Now, there’s an H. Moser & Cie. Pioneer Perpetual Calendar watch in stainless steel."

Article at A Blog To Watch

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: H. Moser & Cie. Pioneer Perpetual Calendar Watch

Postby TemerityB » June 15th 2017, 4:40pm

Sometimes, it's hard to come up with the right words, but I'll try: Yeah, baby, and twice on Sunday. Wow. Man. Jeeez.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit here and blubber like a five-year-old kid at Toys R Us, blowing snot bubbles and whining "I WANT IT!" over and over.
Watch Country of Origin: Final assembly changed to China, effective 8-9-2016 - Invicta: The watch industry's eternal punchline

"I have several hundred Invicta watches and enjoy them all." - Dolt With A 55-Inch Reversible Belt
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: H. Moser & Cie. Pioneer Perpetual Calendar Watch

Postby AJC » June 16th 2017, 3:42am

This is the first watch in over a year that has me feeling all tingly. Too bad it's out of my price range.

Fuck, an SKX007 is out of my price range right now.
-Madvillian
AJC
Watchlord WIS

Return to Swiss Watches