AMCHPR Museum update #2 ...

AMCHPR Museum update #2 ...

Postby AlbertaTime » May 16th 2016, 10:18pm

Getting all the parts and tools, books and documentation and many generous gifts on display. (Wall stuff...and better curtains...next).

There's company documentation and advertising stuff, gifts of research articles from Chinese horological scholars, vintage watchmaking texts, VCM collectors catalogs...

...please excuse the crap photos, but I'm having fun, here :-)

Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
AlbertaTime
Master of Time

Re: AMCHPR Museum update #2 ...

Postby hcharles » May 17th 2016, 4:22am

Good to see that your collection isn't just about the watches. Sounds like you're having fun putting all your memories of your trips together in your museum.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
hcharles
Watchlord WIS

Re: AMCHPR Museum update #2 ...

Postby AlbertaTime » May 17th 2016, 3:01pm

hcharles wrote:Good to see that your collection isn't just about the watches. Sounds like you're having fun putting all your memories of your trips together in your museum.

Nope, it's not just about the watches :-) And, yup, fun times.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
AlbertaTime
Master of Time

Return to Alberta Time Museum and Travels