Pinion Watch Company

Watches with British & Commonwealth roots

Pinion Watch Company

Postby koimaster » January 16th 2017, 11:33am

The Making of a British Watch Company

British watch company, Pinion is based just outside of Henley-on-Thames in Oxfordshire and produce timepieces designed, built and tested in England to exacting standards, using high-quality Swiss watch movements.

In Pinion, the vintage charm and character of high-quality Swiss movements meet 21st century, yet traditional, English watchmaking skills and craft. The result is a collection of contemporary wristwatches that have already once stood the test of time.

Ownership of a Pinion watch is a new message to the future; an act of faith that something about its quality, creativity and individuality will be cherished and remembered.

You’ll discover that the materials and movements for our watches are carefully selected for their specific properties and capabilities. Every watch is created using rigorous processes by designers, fabricators, and craftspeople, and assembled by our highly experienced British watchmakers.

Our original code values clarity over complexity and meticulous attention to detail on the dial, case, glass and strap. And in those places where detail would add nothing we prefer to leave it out.

https://pinionwatches.com/british-watch-company/

https://pinionwatches.com/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Pinion Watch Company

Postby jason_recliner » January 16th 2017, 1:41pm

"powered by a rare Valjoux 7734"

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby TemerityB » January 16th 2017, 3:56pm

jason_recliner wrote:"powered by a rare Valjoux 7734"

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Yep. A rare Swatch company movement! And reams of flowery type written by some schmoe with a "better idea." These aren't the worst watches I've ever seen, but every time I read about some clown who's gonna set the industry on its ear, all I can think of is Imperious. Same BS, different strata.
"May I suggest chicken?" - HF
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby foghorn » January 16th 2017, 4:07pm

Besides from sMIThs bruthers everrist a Pinyin is the bestest waRtCh wut eye wont to owns!!-Peers morgan Barry wHIte
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Return to Hail Britannia