C7 Bluebird Limited Edition

Watches with British & Commonwealth roots

C7 Bluebird Limited Edition

Postby koimaster » January 5th 2017, 4:25pm

https://www.christopherward.com/watches ... ion-dcc01d


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhMhDlYofic[/youtube]
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 32269
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: C7 Bluebird Limited Edition

Postby conjurer » January 5th 2017, 5:58pm

I never thought I'd say this about Chr Ward, but that's pretty ghey.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 24688
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: C7 Bluebird Limited Edition

Postby jason_recliner » January 5th 2017, 7:31pm

conjurer wrote:I never thought I'd say this about Chr Ward, but that's pretty ghey.


The blue bird imagery symbolises the Blue Bird. Which was actually not a bird, but a vehicle. It's an evocative metaphor.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 7295
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: C7 Bluebird Limited Edition

Postby conjurer » January 5th 2017, 8:51pm

jason_recliner wrote:
conjurer wrote:I never thought I'd say this about Chr Ward, but that's pretty ghey.


The blue bird imagery symbolises the Blue Bird. Which was actually not a bird, but a vehicle. It's an evocative metaphor.


It's evocatively ghey, is what it is!!
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 24688
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: C7 Bluebird Limited Edition

Postby codguy » January 6th 2017, 6:16am

Ghey and ugly.



And coming from the most feared watch company in europe.
:sarc:
.



Image
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: C7 Bluebird Limited Edition

Postby jason_recliner » January 6th 2017, 6:43am

conjurer wrote:
jason_recliner wrote:
conjurer wrote:I never thought I'd say this about Chr Ward, but that's pretty ghey.


The blue bird imagery symbolises the Blue Bird. Which was actually not a bird, but a vehicle. It's an evocative metaphor.


It's evocatively ghey, is what it is!!


It's Bwittish!

Hoo-wah!!!

Hugh Grant is going to be wearing one in Five Weddings and a Funewal!

Hoo-Wah!!!!!!
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 7295
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: C7 Bluebird Limited Edition

Postby conjurer » January 6th 2017, 6:48am

jason_recliner wrote:
conjurer wrote:
jason_recliner wrote:
conjurer wrote:I never thought I'd say this about Chr Ward, but that's pretty ghey.


The blue bird imagery symbolises the Blue Bird. Which was actually not a bird, but a vehicle. It's an evocative metaphor.


It's evocatively ghey, is what it is!!


It's Bwittish!

Hoo-wah!!!

Hugh Grant is going to be wearing one in Five Weddings and a Funewal!

Hoo-Wah!!!!!!


Q: Why did Hugh Grant get rid of his BMW?

A: It didn't have enough head room.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 24688
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: C7 Bluebird Limited Edition

Postby Nuvolari » January 7th 2017, 2:31am

It doesn't make anymore sense than a "moon watch" dedicated to Aldrin's pee bag...

A certain long-ago established manufacutre was already and genuinely on the scene back when the vehicle was contemporary:

Image
User avatar
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm


Return to Hail Britannia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest