Christopher Ward Partners With Morgan Motor Cars

Watches with British & Commonwealth roots

Christopher Ward Partners With Morgan Motor Cars

Postby Racer-X » November 3rd 2016, 5:35pm

“It’s not just a badging exercise, it’s so much more in-depth than that”



https://www.christopherward.co.uk/blog/cw-morgan-announcement/
Last edited by Racer-X on March 4th 2017, 12:51am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 3929
Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: Christopher Ward Partners With Morgan Motor Cars

Postby biglove » November 4th 2016, 4:16am

So will the new CW Morgan watches have a wood case? :-o
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
Image
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 10087
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Location: Deep South

Re: Christopher Ward Partners With Morgan Motor Cars

Postby Britboy » November 4th 2016, 6:30am

biglove wrote:So will the new CW Morgan watches have a wood case? :-o


Made of ash of course, plus the waiting list will be around 18 months to about 2 years if all goes to plan.
Try finding a Morgan dealer over here as well...
User avatar
Britboy
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 619
Joined: August 22nd 2013, 10:58am
Location: Los Feliz, CA

Re: Christopher Ward Partners With Morgan Motor Cars

Postby koimaster » November 4th 2016, 9:00am

Britboy wrote:
biglove wrote:So will the new CW Morgan watches have a wood case? :-o


Made of ash of course, plus the waiting list will be around 18 months to about 2 years if all goes to plan.
Try finding a Morgan dealer over here as well...



Morgan makes a nice auto. I remember back many years when you could see a few on the open road, the Plus 4 and such. I prefer the TVR Cerbera or 420 although if a nice 4+ showed up at a fair price one could make a case for it.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 31977
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Christopher Ward Partners With Morgan Motor Cars

Postby Britboy » November 4th 2016, 12:06pm

koimaster wrote:
Britboy wrote:
biglove wrote:So will the new CW Morgan watches have a wood case? :-o


Made of ash of course, plus the waiting list will be around 18 months to about 2 years if all goes to plan.
Try finding a Morgan dealer over here as well...



Morgan makes a nice auto. I remember back many years when you could see a few on the open road, the Plus 4 and such. I prefer the TVR Cerbera or 420 although if a nice 4+ showed up at a fair price one could make a case for it.


You are right, some of the Morgan's I used to see at the shows and on the road back home would make me want one even though they cost an arm and a leg along with being almost unobtainable with the waiting time. As for the TVR well they made some damn good looking cars, whether they were actually running or parked at the side of road they looked stunning.
I still look at some TVR's and lust..
User avatar
Britboy
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 619
Joined: August 22nd 2013, 10:58am
Location: Los Feliz, CA

Re: Christopher Ward Partners With Morgan Motor Cars

Postby jason_recliner » November 4th 2016, 4:29pm

I LOVE Morgans. I love them slightly less now.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 7295
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm


Return to Hail Britannia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests