You guys gotta check it out :o
They are actually sitting IN THE WATER.

Is that a Butter Finger or a Baby Ruth?

:x
kevco
Master of Time

Re: Evine-now showin

Postby Mortuus » October 19th 2017, 7:29pm

I personally wouldn't mind being in the water with the lovely & gracious Heather Haul... :twisted:

Gunter. Globen. Glaussen. Glieben.
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby JAS1125 » October 20th 2017, 2:53am

Saw this last night....couldn't believe it
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby kevco » October 20th 2017, 6:14am

JAS1125 wrote:Saw this last night....couldn't believe it

It was the most bizarre, f'up'ed thing I have YET to see from them. The next thing you know they will have Melissa Miner dressed as Lady Godiva riding a white steed facing backwards with a bunch of watches hanging from her neck.

Donny-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kevco
Master of Time

Postby Rusty » October 20th 2017, 9:18am

kevco wrote:You guys gotta check it out :o

Hey, how else would you demonstrate the water resistance of the product........or relieve yourself during the long air shifts.....? :mrgreen:

Actually, kevco, I laughed loudly at your Baby Ruth observation. Shades of Caddyshack.
Rusty
Master of Time

Postby hcharles » October 20th 2017, 10:59am

Rusty wrote:
kevco wrote:You guys gotta check it out :o

Hey, how else would you demonstrate the water resistance of the product........or relieve yourself during the long air shifts.....? :mrgreen:

Actually, kevco, I laughed loudly at your Baby Ruth observation. Shades of Caddyshack.

:dsdd:
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
hcharles
Watchlord WIS

Postby JAS1125 » October 20th 2017, 11:17am

This calls for one of Conj's Lalo stories.....his habit of eating baked beans with his fingers would have had some bubbly consequences
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby TemerityB » October 20th 2017, 3:08pm

This is what you do when you have nothing but shit to sell.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » October 20th 2017, 3:23pm

TemerityB wrote:Image

That's gotta be Photoshopped. With Eyal in there, one would expect a couple inches of scum on the surface of the water.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Bigjimzlll » October 20th 2017, 3:45pm

I can honestly say I've never seen Evine...even while switching through channels....but somehow I ended up there last night....I thought it was a joke at first. Eyal even sounded more effeminate than usual. The watch was some POS with diamonds on the hands....How can they still be in business
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS

Postby spanky1 » October 20th 2017, 5:22pm

TemerityB wrote:Image

:chump: :chump:
spanky1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Mortuus » October 20th 2017, 6:37pm

kevco wrote:It was the most bizarre, f'up'ed thing I have YET to see from them. The next thing you know they will have Melissa Miner dressed as Lady Godiva riding a white steed facing backwards with a bunch of watches hanging from her neck.

Donny-2.jpg

Wow, now there's an image that isn't gonna go away any time soon...yecch!

And damned if old Donnie O and Melissa "Cole" Miner (AKA "Apple-Head") don't look nice and comfy together! Given the position of her left hand, it looks like 'ol Mel got home late from work that night...oh well, I guess 'ol Donnie has to grab an extra nut when and wherever he can, though you'd think he was getting enough at home with his wife and sister... :???: :scratch: :-o ... :|

Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » October 20th 2017, 6:56pm

They're at it again on the Urine right now; they have a male model who looks he just got out some Russian prison, named "Itor."

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » October 20th 2017, 7:00pm

conjurer wrote:They're at it again on the Urine right now; they have a male model who looks he just got out some Russian prison, named "Itor."

And, of course, The South Florida Crack Whores (TM).
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » October 20th 2017, 7:14pm

Kendy Kornholer looks positively radiant tonight. Her slender wrist looks great wearing the 54mm Popeye Venom Ltd. Edition Quartz Chronograph Watch.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby kevco » October 20th 2017, 7:52pm

Showing a 63mm sumpin' or other with 729 diamonds on the dial.
kevco
Master of Time

Postby Mortuus » October 20th 2017, 7:57pm

conjurer wrote:Kendy Kornholer looks positively radiant tonight. Her slender wrist looks great wearing the 54mm Popeye Venom Ltd. Edition Quartz Chronograph Watch.

I especially like the up-the-skirt camera angle on her...but the dude with her -- I don't know him -- needs to die, and die now. He keeps saying "WHAAAT?!" in a really loud, obnoxious voice every time KK says how few are left of each POS...HE NEEDS TO BE TORTURED, MAIMED and KILLED, do you HEAR ME? What a fucking shower-jouster...

Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » October 20th 2017, 8:16pm

Mortuus wrote:
conjurer wrote:Kendy Kornholer looks positively radiant tonight. Her slender wrist looks great wearing the 54mm Popeye Venom Ltd. Edition Quartz Chronograph Watch.

I especially like the up-the-skirt camera angle on her...but the dude with her -- I don't know him -- needs to die, and die now. He keeps saying "WHAAAT?!" in a really loud, obnoxious voice every time KK says how few are left of each POS...HE NEEDS TO BE TORTURED, MAIMED and KILLED, do you HEAR ME? What a fucking shower-jouster...

why Ewe dammned Old gote that's Is justin Zimmar hoo Noes ali Moore aboot Invicter then Anyjuan else GODAM it. he's Iz tim Tempal lyte.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » October 21st 2017, 6:58am

Ya know - standing in water like this? I guarantee you that if LaDingo was selling "Pro Divers," he didn't have the nuts to swish one in the water. I'd bet the ranch on it.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Mortuus » October 21st 2017, 4:21pm

conjurer wrote:
Mortuus wrote:

why Ewe dammned Old gote that's Is justin Zimmar hoo Noes ali Moore aboot Invicter then Anyjuan else GODAM it. he's Iz tim Tempal lyte.

OIC. I din't no dis, vernsdampt...he stil neads uh hol 'n his fugg'n p'nus, a'sumig it stil derr, fug'm...ho mose sum juan's b'yotch, eYe ust'2 fug doods lak 'im 'n prisn. mo't'boted hizass b4 sunup & cel 'speksh'un evr'day. Had'uh tyt 'lil bung 'til Big Jon'sun rectum...dam'near kilt'm. hoalz now's big'zuh fugg'n RR XING! :lol: EyE knead 2keek hizass up'n dwn da tiers da kunt'g hol mose X-U-L meat gazer p'vurt!

Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Anything and Everything Else