My eyes hurt! Aragon pink eye

Invicta topics, Android/Aragon. Gervil, Swiss Legend & such

My eyes hurt! Aragon pink eye

Postby koimaster » March 31st 2018, 10:17am

Aragon Time Machine Automatic Pink dial. Numbered limited edition. 48mm case. SII NH35 automatic movement. WR200m.

This eye damaging pos is due out sometime in the future. Hopefully it dies a lonely death.

image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: My eyes hurt! Aragon pink eye

Postby foghorn » March 31st 2018, 10:42am

Abominable.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS

Postby Mortuus » March 31st 2018, 11:49am

This will almost certainly be sold via the internet during a three- or four-hour window, wherein Wing the Generous will provide free shipping, and the buyers, who will be virtually lined up around Wing's virtual HQ Building, will buy-buy-buy until the 'wartch orferring' is over. This happened with a pale-pink-dial-on-black-PVD-case-and-bracelet version of the EVO, and it sold out very fast, despite the $375-a-copy price tag. And really, it didn't look too bad at all. But this one? Oy-VEY...

Does anyone remember one of Android's last offerings -- I think it was called the "Rotator?" It had what looked like a winding rotor, only it was in front of the dial and just under the top crystal, where it spun around freely (but otherwise had no purpose). That alone might've been considered silly-but-acceptable, but it went WAY off the reservation when Wing put a small figure of a tiger (in lieu of the half-dial rotor) that spun around in circles. (It was a bit reminiscent of eyalallo's sea-spider-under-glass wartch, but unlike the sea-spider, Wing's tiger went roundy-roundy...) I don't know if those sold out or not, but not even the mental patients out there are wearing them, if that tells you anything.

THE ABOVE new monstrosity appears to be a similar take on silliness, and I personally believe that, while it too will sell out, no one but the mental patients will actually wear them, though it's doubtful they'll admit it in the hallowed halls of WURW, out there on the various wat-, er, wartch fora... Then again, you never know...in the end, it'll be interesting to see how well it does, and who admits to buying it, if anyone does admit it.

In the end, it's just yet another silly piece that's a down-check on both Wing AND Aragon, as they head further down that slippery slope that is TV Wartchdom.
Okay, so I was wrong... http://thewatchforum.net/forum/index.php ...but I was never so glad to be incorrect... ;)
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby svaglic » March 31st 2018, 12:14pm

I'd rather have pink eye than that watch.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » March 31st 2018, 2:48pm

svaglic wrote:I'd rather have pink eye than that watch.

Beat me to it.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby biglove » March 31st 2018, 5:28pm

Gauche.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby Mark1 » March 31st 2018, 5:33pm

It's just like the Perrelet turbine watch, only pink and bloated. Or maybe that was the wartch show host-nevermind.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member - WIS

Postby tiktok » March 31st 2018, 5:37pm

I would floss that for sure, fashion victim #1NYC!
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Mortuus » March 31st 2018, 6:28pm

Mark1 wrote:It's just like the Perrelet turbine watch, only pink and bloated.

That's right!! I'd forgotten all about that one... :lol:
Okay, so I was wrong... http://thewatchforum.net/forum/index.php ...but I was never so glad to be incorrect... ;)
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Invicta & other TV shit - No Spin Zone