Thoughts on an Android

Post your watch reviews here

Re: Thoughts on an Android

Postby TemerityB » May 9th 2013, 5:57am

Mortuus wrote:
Bkc97 wrote: I like Android. Wing isn't an ex-con lying jag off, he's not orange, and their customer service has a good reputation. I have emailed them with post-purchase questions and have always received prompt responses. I have several other Androids and I'm satisfied with most of them."

This is a very good summarization of how I've come to feel about Android and Herr Wingmeister. He took the inevitable 50mm plunge a few seasons back, so I don't buy a lot of 'Wingy' stuff these days...

As to BJ's from female French officers, I will need to conduct many, many more in-lab and outdoor experiments with my dear friend, LT longues jambes serrées cul, whose picture is below, courtesy of HF, a true Connoiseur de Cunnilingus, if ever there were one...

OOOOH - LA - LAHHH! Image

Soooo, Bkc97, what are your thoughts about Hawaii's favorite fruit being inserted into an opponent's urethra...? (No, not the singer, gentlemen...and you all know who you are, dammit...!!)

I like beautiful women when they're naked.

I'm funny that way.
"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic fucking hatreds." – George Carlin
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Bkc97 » May 9th 2013, 2:55pm

If you don't like beautiful women when they're not naked, then how do you ever get them naked? Wait- you're referring to photographs as opposed to the real thing, right?
Bkc97
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Bkc97 » May 9th 2013, 6:55pm

The date aperture is actually smaller that the hour marker.

Ummm...like this one?

The date aperture is actually smaller that the hour marker.

Bkc97
Senior Member & WIS

Previous

Return to Reviews