Thoughts on an Android

Post your watch reviews here

Re: Thoughts on an Android

Postby TemerityB » May 9th 2013, 5:57am

Mortuus wrote:
Bkc97 wrote: I like Android. Wing isn't an ex-con lying jag off, he's not orange, and their customer service has a good reputation. I have emailed them with post-purchase questions and have always received prompt responses. I have several other Androids and I'm satisfied with most of them."

This is a very good summarization of how I've come to feel about Android and Herr Wingmeister. He took the inevitable 50mm plunge a few seasons back, so I don't buy a lot of 'Wingy' stuff these days...

As to BJ's from female French officers, I will need to conduct many, many more in-lab and outdoor experiments with my dear friend, LT longues jambes serrées cul, whose picture is below, courtesy of HF, a true Connoiseur de Cunnilingus, if ever there were one...

OOOOH - LA - LAHHH! Image

Soooo, Bkc97, what are your thoughts about Hawaii's favorite fruit being inserted into an opponent's urethra...? (No, not the singer, gentlemen...and you all know who you are, dammit...!!)

I like beautiful women when they're naked.

I'm funny that way.
"Nobody talks more of free enterprise and competition and of the best man winning than the man who inherited his father's store or farm." - C. Wright Mills, 1951
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Bkc97 » May 9th 2013, 2:55pm

If you don't like beautiful women when they're not naked, then how do you ever get them naked? Wait- you're referring to photographs as opposed to the real thing, right?
Bkc97
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Bkc97 » May 9th 2013, 6:55pm

The date aperture is actually smaller that the hour marker.

Ummm...like this one?

The date aperture is actually smaller that the hour marker.

Bkc97
Senior Member & WIS

Previous

Return to Reviews