Report & Review: Android "Vertigo 9015" Automatic Watch

Post your watch reviews here

Re: Report & Review: Android "Vertigo 9015" Automatic Watch

Postby supernovae » March 1st 2013, 4:16pm

I think your review was well done and I enjoyed it :) Thank you. Question- is there enough lume to play "covered wagon" with that bad mother fucker?
supernovae

Postby Mortuus » March 1st 2013, 4:56pm

No worries, NC! It's a shame that it's as big as it is, but the biggest problem is that my missus got it for me...fortunately, she never reads my posts...many thanks for taking the time to read this novella. Image
NorthCountry wrote:Hey man, whatever the watch you put in a hell of an effort in your reviews. It really shows, so good on you Mortuus! That watch though, does blow donkey dick.
Do Not Mistake My Kindness for Weakness.
Mortuus
ASSHAT

Postby Mortuus » March 1st 2013, 5:04pm

Oh, man, Three-F, you summarized everything I dislike about the 'New Android.' Well done, sir!
3Flushes wrote:Well written review of a less than severely average watch. I am disappointed in the direction of Android in general. Ling did some really interesting watches for a while there- I think one I bought as a graduation present was called the mystique- a skeletonized/decorated Miyota movement in a see through ceramic case which made the movement appear to be floating. It was awesome and I liked the brand when he was doing innovative stuff like that. He has bowed to the fashionistic mass market and degraded the designs, materials and movements in his products in so doing. I grade on the curve, therefore, the best this watch gets from me is D compared to the overall market; D- relative to his previous work.
Mortuus
ASSHAT

Postby bedlam » March 1st 2013, 5:22pm

Good work Mort. Shit watch Mort.

I can only hope you will one day use your powers for good rather than evil Image
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Watchlord WIS

Postby wottime » March 1st 2013, 5:55pm

Appreciate the review, Mort. Wing seems to be a decent guy amongst the other TV fellas, and I want like his watches, but struggle to find one I would own. Enjoyed the review, though.
wottime

Postby Mortuus » March 1st 2013, 6:32pm

supernovae wrote:I think your review was well done and I enjoyed it :) Thank you. Question- is there enough lume to play "covered wagon" with that bad mother fucker?

Hmmm...I think that maybe Conj might be the best guy to answer that question... Image
Mortuus
ASSHAT

Postby Mortuus » March 1st 2013, 7:11pm

Thanks very much, Wotts; it's pretty much getting that way for me, as well. I keep thinking how much better this would have been had Wing made it a 38mm watch; I'd be excited about owning it...unfortunately, Wing has to do what Shop tells him to do or he will lose the meager profits he's been making with them. Too bad, really, because as you mention, Wing is, at heart, a good guy.
wottime wrote:Appreciate the review, Mort. Wing seems to be a decent guy amongst the other TV fellas, and I want like his watches, but struggle to find one I would own. Enjoyed the review, though.
Mortuus
ASSHAT

Postby Mortuus » March 1st 2013, 7:27pm

Thanks, Beds...if only you knew the POWER of the DARK SIDE![insert sound of air whooshing from the respirator helmet I've been wearing for-fucking-ever][REPEAT][Fade to black...]
bedlam wrote:Good work Mort. Shit watch Mort.

I can only hope you will one day use your powers for good rather than evil Image
Mortuus
ASSHAT

Previous

Return to Reviews