Ladies Watch ASAP

Looking for a watch or anything else? Post what you are looking for here.

Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby ocean » April 13th 2012, 6:48am

Looking for a ladies watch around 200.00. Must haves second hand, easy to read, easy to wash off and handle soap and water. Wife is a little miffed right now she told me a few minutes ago she thinks she ruined her Oris. Anybody know how to get blood stain of SS bracelet.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2881
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby koimaster » April 13th 2012, 6:54am

oceanaut wrote:Looking for a ladies watch around 200.00. Must haves second hand, easy to read, easy to wash off and handle soap and water. Wife is a little miffed right now she told me a few minutes ago she thinks she ruined her Oris. Anybody know how to get blood stain of SS bracelet.


Ouch! try mild detergent and warm water or warm water and arm and hammer which is non abrasive. white vinegar on a moist cloth works as does rubbing alcohol and club soda.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 31977
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby ocean » April 13th 2012, 6:59am

koimaster wrote:
oceanaut wrote:Looking for a ladies watch around 200.00. Must haves second hand, easy to read, easy to wash off and handle soap and water. Wife is a little miffed right now she told me a few minutes ago she thinks she ruined her Oris. Anybody know how to get blood stain of SS bracelet.


Ouch! try mild detergent and warm water or warm water and arm and hammer which is non abrasive.


It just got here it's bad taking the bracelet off ,think I'm going to try soaking it then send it to her office for the autoclave. Was also told we are going scrub shopping. Image
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2881
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby koimaster » April 13th 2012, 7:06am

oceanaut wrote:
koimaster wrote:
oceanaut wrote:Looking for a ladies watch around 200.00. Must haves second hand, easy to read, easy to wash off and handle soap and water. Wife is a little miffed right now she told me a few minutes ago she thinks she ruined her Oris. Anybody know how to get blood stain of SS bracelet.


Ouch! try mild detergent and warm water or warm water and arm and hammer which is non abrasive.


It just got here it's bad taking the bracelet off ,think I'm going to try soaking it then send it to her office for the autoclave. Was also told we are going scrub shopping. Image



I guess I should ask if she is ok? Or was just on the back 40 dressing a moose she shot.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 31977
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby conjurer » April 13th 2012, 7:12am

koimaster wrote:
oceanaut wrote:
koimaster wrote:
oceanaut wrote:Looking for a ladies watch around 200.00. Must haves second hand, easy to read, easy to wash off and handle soap and water. Wife is a little miffed right now she told me a few minutes ago she thinks she ruined her Oris. Anybody know how to get blood stain of SS bracelet.


Ouch! try mild detergent and warm water or warm water and arm and hammer which is non abrasive.


It just got here it's bad taking the bracelet off ,think I'm going to try soaking it then send it to her office for the autoclave. Was also told we are going scrub shopping. Image



I guess I should ask if she is ok? Or was just on the back 40 dressing a moose she shot.


This is what I was thinking, too. Jesus Christ, the last thing I'd be worried about is the watch!
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 24144
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby ocean » April 13th 2012, 7:14am

She is fine but a little shaken as she has never seen that much blood at any one time. The person they were doing surgery in the office started bleeding out they are 1 block from the hospital. So all turned out ok for her but the guy lost about a pint to 2 pints they were told when the got to hospital. Told me that it's a 20 min procedure in the office. They started on him at 8:05am
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2881
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby koimaster » April 13th 2012, 7:18am

oceanaut wrote:She is fine but a little shaken as she has never seen that much blood at any one time. The person they were doing surgery in the office started bleeding out they are 1 block from the hospital. So all turned out ok for her but the guy lost about a pint to 2 pints they were told when the got to hospital. Told me that it's a 20 min procedure in the office. They started on him at 8:05am



Remind me to avoid getting ill when I am in Florida this summer. Image
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 31977
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby conjurer » April 13th 2012, 7:24am

oceanaut wrote:She is fine but a little shaken as she has never seen that much blood at any one time. The person they were doing surgery in the office started bleeding out they are 1 block from the hospital. So all turned out ok for her but the guy lost about a pint to 2 pints they were told when the got to hospital. Told me that it's a 20 min procedure in the office. They started on him at 8:05am


I'm glad it was somebody else's blood!

If the watch was totally drenched, I'd clean it in hot water and a little detergent--that should take care of the bracelet. You might have to send it to a watchmaker (or Oris) to have them do a good cleaning of the case, although soapy water and an old toothbrush might take care of it.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 24144
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby ocean » April 13th 2012, 7:26am

The doctor has been practicing before my wife or I was alive.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2881
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby ocean » April 13th 2012, 7:28am

conjurer wrote:

If the watch was totally drenched, I'd clean it in hot water and a little detergent--that should take care of the bracelet. You might have to send it to a watchmaker (or Oris) to have them do a good cleaning of the case, although soapy water and an old toothbrush might take care of it.


Yeah that sounds like a good idea
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2881
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby Frank T » April 13th 2012, 7:58am

Now may be the perfect time to upgrade from your wife's Oris to a real Swiss made and hand assembled Invicta Angel. Just a thought.
Frank T
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 89
Joined: November 7th 2011, 11:00pm

hi

Postby mosco11 » February 6th 2013, 2:21am

I saw your wanted AD on site that you are in need of the following above subject (items), i still have for urgent sale.
mosco11
Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: February 4th 2013, 11:00pm

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby codguy » February 6th 2013, 3:04am

mosco11 wrote:I saw your wanted AD on site that you are in need of the following above subject (items), i still have for urgent sale.


Hi back at you mosco. Oh, I'm sorry, wrong thread.

Image
.

Image
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby koimaster » February 6th 2013, 5:33am

mosco11 wrote:I saw your wanted AD on site that you are in need of the following above subject (items), i still have for urgent sale.



Nigeria?
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 31977
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Ladies Watch ASAP

Postby tomsimac » February 6th 2013, 7:43am

What size does she wear?
I have a Mido with a eta 2836 Day date
I have a wife who wore it a few times but prefers a quartz. PM me for pictures. All SS, about 37mm
So it is legible. Same movement in my Tutima Pacific. Yours for well under your budget
Coin edge bezel, looks like NOS, better than you might think.
User avatar
tomsimac
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 799
Joined: October 16th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: So. California


Return to Want to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests