Parmigiani Fleurier: An interview with Michel Parmigiani

Luxury and Independent Watch brands

Parmigiani Fleurier: An interview with Michel Parmigiani

Postby koimaster » May 10th 2017, 8:26am

I have met Michel Parmigiani on previous occasions, however, in this instance, I was afforded the opportunity to formerly interview Mr Parmigiani to discuss the history of his company, its models of today and its plans for the future.

The venue for this fascinating rendezvous was the brand’s boutique in London, L’Atelier, 97 Mount Street, Mayfair.

Angus Davies (AD): I have met your daughter, Annelaure, previously. Do you have any children working in the business? Do you anticipate the Parmigiani name will be perpetuated by your children?

[quote][/quote]Michel Parmigiani (MP): My youngest daughter, Léa, is working for the company as an intern. She is a clothes designer and is fascinated by trends, fashion and design. She is working in the design department.

My eldest daughter, Annelaure, also works in this industry. She has studied hand engraving, gemmology and watchmaking. She works on bespoke commissions.

This area, succession planning, is important for the company to maintain stability and continue the message and philosophy of Parmigiani Fleurier.

http://www.escapementmagazine.com/artic ... html.html/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Return to Luxury & Independent Watchmakers