Hello guys!

Hello guys!

Postby gandalfwr » March 7th 2018, 5:49am

Hello guys.

I like watches and want to know about your various watches.
I have had some kind of watches until now, and now I have a G-SHOCK GWM5610 and a MillionSmart Flying tourbillon mechanical watch.

Thank you.
gandalfwr

Re: Hello guys!

Postby gerdson » March 7th 2018, 5:58am

Oh je... welcome. But, uhm, if You only showed up in order to advertise Your Tourbillon, good luck with that.
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
gerdson
Master of Time

Postby catnap » March 7th 2018, 6:40am

gerdson wrote:Oh je... welcome. But, uhm, if You only showed up in order to advertise Your Tourbillon, good luck with that.

I’ve seen it gerdy. I nearly pulled the trigger were it not for ‘manafacturing mistake’ on the case back and not coming on a NATO. If I’m paying $500 plus for a dive watch these things matter.
There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.
catnap
Watchlord WIS

Postby Airframer » March 7th 2018, 7:44am

Welcome, Gandalf!
What is your Water Resistance? Are we talking a light rain or swimming pool, here?
Airframer
Senior Member & WIS

Postby gandalfwr » March 7th 2018, 7:56am

Airframer wrote:Welcome, Gandalf!
What is your Water Resistance? Are we talking a light rain or swimming pool, here?

Hello!

I searched about water resistance.

3 ATM: 30 meters/100 feet = Everyday use (washing hands, rain, etc). No swimming.
5 ATM: 50 meters/165 feet = Short periods of showering/bathing and swimming. But no diving or snorkeling.
10 ATM: 100 meters/330 feet = Swimming and snorkeling is OK.
20 ATM: 200 meters/660 feet = High-impact water sports and recreational diving.
Diver: 250-300 meters/660-980 feet = Scuba diving. The closest you’ll get to “waterproof.”

I also wear this watch for everyday and I care against water even though manufacturer stated water resistance is 3ATM.
I think it's kind of an affordable dress flying tourbillon watch, not for diving.
gandalfwr

Postby conjurer » March 7th 2018, 8:21am

Welcome, glanddork! GLWS for the terbillion divar wartche. Once you get that squared away, stop by www.AvatarsByConjurer.org to buy a fine, lightly used avatar for your stay here at Watchlords. I am the guy who sells avatars here to the elite, not the jamokes who buy low-class avatars, badlam. His clients are the riff-raff of the watch fora, not like my customers, who are the carriage trade Who Know the Best when they see it, goddamn it. I have some fine avatars for you, starting at 580USD, Paypal Gift accepted.
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » March 7th 2018, 8:36am

conjurer wrote:Welcome, glanddork! GLWS for the terbillion divar wartche. Once you get that squared away, stop by http://www.AvatarsByConjurer.org to buy a fine, lightly used avatar for your stay here at Watchlords. I am the guy who sells avatars here to the elite, not the jamokes who buy low-class avatars, badlam. His clients are the riff-raff of the watch fora, not like my customers, who are the carriage trade Who Know the Best when they see it, goddamn it. I have some fine avatars for you, starting at 580USD, Paypal Gift accepted.

Dibs on the upcoming Susans Boil collection # 1 of 100

"Work!!????"-Maynard G. Krebs

Like that but cat-F. Sklodowska
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS

Postby conjurer » March 7th 2018, 9:15am

foghorn wrote:
conjurer wrote:Welcome, glanddork! GLWS for the terbillion divar wartche. Once you get that squared away, stop by http://www.AvatarsByConjurer.org to buy a fine, lightly used avatar for your stay here at Watchlords. I am the guy who sells avatars here to the elite, not the jamokes who buy low-class avatars, badlam. His clients are the riff-raff of the watch fora, not like my customers, who are the carriage trade Who Know the Best when they see it, goddamn it. I have some fine avatars for you, starting at 580USD, Paypal Gift accepted.

Dibs on the upcoming Susans Boil collection # 1 of 100

Sorry, foggy, but this collection has been long sold out on Kickstarter. Oh, wait a minute.... Yup, poor old Mort forgot to sign his personal check. And a fine check it is, to, with pictures of the Care Bears drinking Sanka. His number was #122 of 100. I can hold this fine avatar for you, foggy, for only 1175USD. No personal checks, please, only wire transfers via the UAE!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Hawk » March 7th 2018, 9:22am

Welcome!

Got any pics of K-Pop babes? Are you perchance a K-Pop babe?

I had a 12 hour stop in Incheon and it was all Thai Air could do to get my gross backside out of the lounge.
This space available for lease
Hawk
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » March 7th 2018, 9:25am

Hawk wrote:Welcome!

I had a 12 hour stop in Incheon and it was all Thai Air could do to get my gross backside out of the lounge.

Leave it to Mr. Hawk to pull this thread back to something important.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby OTMF » March 7th 2018, 1:36pm

conjurer wrote:
Hawk wrote:Welcome!

Leave it to Mr. Hawk to pull this thread back to something important.

I don't agree more!
OTMF
Senior Member & WIS

Return to Welcome! Introduce Yourself