Hello

Re: Hello

Postby 3Flushes » February 20th 2018, 6:19pm

Welcome to Watchlords; the joint's more fun than a human being should be allowed to have.

The joke is funny.

I'm not sure I get it.
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"...When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » February 20th 2018, 11:40pm

Here's a funnier joke:

A young Mongo walks into a bar and orders three martinis. The barkeep makes a martini and puts it in front of him.

"No, you don't understand," sez young Mongo. "I want three, one-two-three, martinis, right in front of me, right now, goddamn it!"

So the bartender shrugs and makes two more martinis and put them in front of youthful Mongo, who downs each one, one after the other, pretty damn quick.

Young Mongo sits there, swaying a little on his barstool, and the bartender sez, "what the deal, pal?"

Mongo sez, "I just had my first blowjob."

"Oh, that's a big day in any young guy's life," the bartender sez. "Have one on the house."

PUNCHLINE:

And young Mongo sez, "no, thanks. If three don't kill the taste, another one won't help."
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby gerdson » February 21st 2018, 1:56am

:lol:
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
gerdson
Master of Time

Postby gerdson » February 21st 2018, 1:57am

On the side - the rest we have been able to read from our latest member is not so funny anyways. Let's see how this develops further.
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
gerdson
Master of Time

Postby bobbee » February 21st 2018, 4:32am

"So I went into Pizza Hut, and there's the Dalai llama behind the counter..."
"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine."

"Punch a fish, make a wish."~Doctor Penguin.
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby Wasp » February 21st 2018, 6:03am

Maybe a couple good steaks are in order. We shall see.
Wasp
Senior Member & WIS

Postby heisenberg » February 21st 2018, 10:07am

3Flushes wrote:Welcome to Watchlords; the joint's more fun than a human being should be allowed to have.

The joke is funny.

I'm not sure I get it.
The "heisenberg's uncertainty principle" states "that it is impossible to know simultaneously the exact position and momentum of a particle. That is, the more exactly the position is determined, the less known the momentum, and vice versa" and that's why when the guy didn't know how fast he was going he did know where he was but as soon as the officer told him how fast he was going the guy no longer knew where they were! ha ha ha

It's a thinker...

conjurer wrote:Here's a funnier joke:

A young Mongo walks into a bar and orders three martinis. The barkeep makes a martini and puts it in front of him.

"No, you don't understand," sez young Mongo. "I want three, one-two-three, martinis, right in front of me, right now, goddamn it!"

So the bartender shrugs and makes two more martinis and put them in front of youthful Mongo, who downs each one, one after the other, pretty damn quick.

Young Mongo sits there, swaying a little on his barstool, and the bartender sez, "what the deal, pal?"

"Oh, that's a big day in any young guy's life," the bartender sez. "Have one on the house."

PUNCHLINE:

And young Mongo sez, "no, thanks. If three don't kill the taste, another one won't help."

I don't know conjurer, I think I like my joke better because it leaves a better taste in a persons mouth... :^)
I am a troll and I suck dicks

www.onlydudes.com
heisenberg
Dickless wonders

Postby Mortuus » February 21st 2018, 10:28am

Mortuus' Certainty Principle: Standard two-parts Formalin + one-part Max Factor Raw Umber #2 provides a steady, positive preservation coefficient when (1) embalming is accomplished within 24 hours of TOD, (2) crypt burial is selected over in-ground interment, and (3) a Schiff Base of 6.5 or > is maintained prior to final interment.

Dead Man's Finding: PFTT (Please Flush This Turd...) :3
In Memoriam ~ BDWF ~ Riposa en Pace
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby catnap » February 21st 2018, 12:06pm

WTF! The new Brits a troll?
There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.
catnap
Watchlord WIS

Postby foghorn » February 21st 2018, 12:22pm

catnap wrote:WTF! The new Brits a troll?

On his second deployment.Not as much fun as Joe Bowser(sic) or dirtboxen though. Pretty run of the mill stuff.

"Work!!????"-Maynard G. Krebs

Like that but cat-F. Sklodowska
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS

Postby Falstaff » February 21st 2018, 12:29pm

conjurer wrote:Here's a funnier joke:

PUNCHLINE:

I call BS - when has Mongo ever turned down a free drink?
I'm your huckleberry.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Previous

Return to Welcome! Introduce Yourself