Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby conjurer » February 18th 2017, 6:38pm

Ill be blown if I can figure out this plank. Whats he saying the cock? We had a bloke who talked like him at the Margaret Thatcher Council Estates I think he was a wog or a paki and he talked weird the fucking plank so we pants him and threw him in the fucking Thames the cock everybody at this foram is a fucking plank.

Best regards, Dirtbox.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » February 18th 2017, 6:43pm

How's the loom??
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby resa » February 18th 2017, 11:09pm

Falstaff wrote:
resa wrote:
MKTheVintageBloke wrote:No, thanks. I couldn't live without meat and garlic.

No fucking way.

bc35d5416db68142398a3d3bca66aebe.jpg

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

Why would the "outlaws" that you speak of deny the existence of a government if they say "We don't want to obey the government." The statement is itself an acknowledgement that such a government exists. They know it exists because unless its laws are obeyed, they will be arrested and go to prison. The existence of a Creator is harder to prove. Who are the police of the Creator and where is His prison? Do you have a picture of it?

and there is no intelligence also. you dont have intelligence also. and if there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and prove it that there is an intelligence also. ( fertile brain ) after all its an open challenge.

Postby resa » February 18th 2017, 11:10pm

svaglic wrote:Image

You got nothing resa.

so you mean im still wrong after explaining this practical explanation ? and you are right without any explanation ( or by shifting burdon of proof ) ? and i have to believe such an **street dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )
resa
Super Troll

Postby bobbee » February 18th 2017, 11:39pm

resa, it's been fun.
See you next year, and I hope you think up some better quips and comebacks by then.
"Punch a fish, make a wish."~Doctor Penguin.
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby svaglic » February 18th 2017, 11:51pm

resa wrote:

You got nothing resa.

so you mean im still wrong after explaining this practical explanation ? and you are right without any explanation ( or by shifting burdon of proof ) ? and i have to believe such an **street dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )

You have brought nothing to the table of your own experience, only that of a written book that was used to control. Enlightenment comes from within, through experiences, not through a written book of someone else's experiences. It's like reading about a fine rare cooked Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon or reading about catching a wave on a board and riding the tube. You can read all about it, but until you experience it, you will never get it.
I'm saying that you have either never experienced a life worth living, or you won't admit your "faulty" experiences. Either one makes you useless and your words to enlightenment mean nothing.

There is another saying, I'm not sure by whom but it goes a little something like this: Having religion is like having a penis. It's o.k to have one and be proud of it, but when you start waving it around in public places and trying to shove it down my throat, it isn't o.k anymore.
The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. Unknown
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby resa » February 19th 2017, 12:05am

svaglic wrote:
resa wrote:

You got nothing resa.

You have brought nothing to the table of your own experience, only that of a written book that was used to control. Enlightenment comes from within, through experiences, not through a written book of someone else's experiences. It's like reading about a fine rare cooked Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon or reading about catching a wave on a board and riding the tube. You can read all about it, but until you experience it, you will never get it.
I'm saying that you have either never experienced a life worth living, or you won't admit your "faulty" experiences. Either one makes you useless and your words to enlightenment mean nothing.

There is another saying, I'm not sure by whom but it goes a little something like this: Having religion is like having a penis. It's o.k to have one and be proud of it, but when you start waving it around in public places and trying to shove it down my throat, it isn't o.k anymore.

and why shall i follow any *street dog* like you ? who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you another authority ? alright give me another verifaible and tangible explanation so that i can start following you.

and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.
resa
Super Troll

Postby bobbee » February 19th 2017, 12:47am

I see no "Daya" or "Tapas" in your writings, which leads me to believe their is no "Saucam" in your life and a complete lack of self-discipline.

Go learn a little humility before preaching to us. :D
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby resa » February 19th 2017, 12:52am

bobbee wrote:I see no "Daya" or "Tapas" in your writings, which leads me to believe their is no "Saucam" in your life and a complete lack of self-discipline.

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
resa
Super Troll

Postby bobbee » February 19th 2017, 1:00am

resa wrote:
bobbee wrote:I see no "Daya" or "Tapas" in your writings, which leads me to believe their is no "Saucam" in your life and a complete lack of self-discipline.

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??

I'm fucked if I know.

But then again, neither do you. Are you Welsh, by the way?
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby jason_recliner » February 19th 2017, 1:15am

"rascal pig"

Too rich!

John, that's gotta be you!
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby gerdson » February 19th 2017, 1:52am

jason_recliner wrote:"rascal pig"

Too rich!

:chump:
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer

Well, you see, the hole thing began with peyote...
gerdson
Master of Time

Postby biglove » February 19th 2017, 7:13am

bobbee wrote:resa, it's been fun.
See you next year, and I hope you think up some better quips and comebacks by then.

Maybe in my limited exposure to those who believe or maybe this guy is some sort of radical Hindu; but, every purveyor of this faith I have encountered has been humble and kind.

This whack job is like the nonsensical JW/Mormon Hindu with more than a smidge of evangelical judgemental Christian thrown in for good measure.

A nasty, mean Hindu.
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby svaglic » February 19th 2017, 8:04am

Those who preach the loudest with no answers are trying to convince themselves, not others.
Resa you are here because you don't really believe or have faith, so you preach to convince yourself.

Those who don't preach are comfortable with who they are and what they believe, they don't have to preach.
The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. Unknown
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby resa » February 19th 2017, 8:12am

svaglic wrote:Those who preach the loudest with no answers are trying to convince themselves, not others.
Resa you are here because you don't really believe or have faith, so you preach to convince yourself.

Those who don't preach are comfortable with who they are and what they believe, they don't have to preach.

`1st of all ( rascal pig ) give me another explanation. so that i can start following you.

and if you failed in doing it then there is no more meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time ) and you have to keep your so called rationality to yourself with your fellow sheeps.
resa
Super Troll

Postby resa » February 19th 2017, 8:26am

biglove wrote:

Maybe in my limited exposure to those who believe or maybe this guy is some sort of radical Hindu; but, every purveyor of this faith I have encountered has been humble and kind.

This whack job is like the nonsensical JW/Mormon Hindu with more than a smidge of evangelical judgemental Christian thrown in for good measure.

A nasty, mean Hindu.

my ( dull ) friend before you start generalizing us ( The Hare Krishnas ) with others. kindly explain those nonsensical JW/Mormom hindu explanation. kindly do it my dear ( cutie pie ). so that we can see what is what.
resa
Super Troll

Postby conjurer » February 19th 2017, 8:50am

gerdson wrote:

Too rich!

Nope. Not me. While I sometimes assume a different character (Dirtbox, Geekish Conjurer, Stash) I don't think I have the world view (and too much hair (!)) to be a Harry Krista.

Hey, Cod, warm up the work car. This boy's becoming tiresome. Flushes, you got any lime? I'm fresh outta lime over here.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby svaglic » February 19th 2017, 9:16am

conjurer wrote:
gerdson wrote:

Too rich!

Nope. Not me. While I sometimes assume a different character (Dirtbox, Geekish Conjurer, Stash) I don't think I have the world view (and too much hair (!)) to be a Harry Krista.

Hey, Cod, warm up the work car. This boy's becoming tiresome. Flushes, you got any lime? I'm fresh outta lime over here.

No, no, no. It's working, I can feel myself converting, must be the insults and name calling. Hinduism, accepting Hare Krishnas with Tourette's then sending them out to recruit is cool.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » February 19th 2017, 9:18am

resa wrote:
biglove wrote:

A nasty, mean Hindu.

my ( dull ) friend before you start generalizing us ( The Hare Krishnas ) with others. kindly explain those nonsensical JW/Mormom hindu explanation. kindly do it my dear ( cutie pie ). so that we can see what is what.

LOVE the insults in bold parenthesis. Kind of like "you (worthless fucker) need the horse god to save you (damned to hell you are and you deserve it) and help you (ball licking fat fuck)".

This guy is a barrel of laughs. Whatever happened to the religious nuts wearing peach robes, handing out flowers and cleaning your carpets while they tried to convert you?

"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby codguy » February 19th 2017, 10:34am

conjurer wrote:Hey, Cod, warm up the work car. This boy's becoming tiresome.

Ready when you guys are!
BTW- I sprung for new tires so lunch is on Flushes.

svaglic wrote: Having religion is like having a penis. It's o.k to have one and be proud of it, but when you start waving it around in public places and trying to shove it down my throat, it isn't o.k anymore.

Why did I find that ^ so humorous coming from Svaglic..................

codguy
ASSHAT

Postby Falstaff » February 19th 2017, 11:35am

resa wrote:
biglove wrote:

A nasty, mean Hindu.

May the mighty lingam of great Lord Vishnu spray its holy seed into the yoni of your mouth, you pesty little wog.
"Come and take them!"
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Postby bobbee » February 19th 2017, 12:59pm

biglove wrote:

A nasty, mean Hindu.

Yah, usually have a modicum of dignity too.
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » February 19th 2017, 4:53pm

Yikes. I had quite a few Hindu friends. And none of them was such a wanker and blithering pillock as resa here. Certainly they weren't even nearly as fucking sanctimonious as this Jackrabbit (Hare, Jackalope, whatever...) Krishna worshipper here... Hare Troll.

I don't mind people who worship the strangest of deities. As long as they're not obnoxious twats. And this one comes here, and condemns coffee, tea, meat, garlic, wanking and shagging- all the nice things in life.

A Hare Crackpot equivalent of the fanatics straight out of Jesus Camp.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last.
Winston Churchill

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
The Dude

Oh, cock!
James May
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby Tzimisces » February 19th 2017, 6:32pm

resa wrote:
so you mean that for rich people only 2 + 2 = is 4 ? and it is 3 or 5 for poor ( just see the fun ) and which authorities you are talking about my dear ( cutie ) pie ? tell me also about those very authorities give me another verifibale and tangible explanation which can disprove this practical explanation.

so that i also can follow them with you. and if you failed in doing it then there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) [ who is falsely puffed up just like an street dog ] like you. ( simply waste of time )

Well I'm convinced.

What watch should I wear with burlap underwear and a top knot? I'm thinking Invicter, but I'm afraid I'll look goofy.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby koimaster » February 19th 2017, 6:53pm

image.jpeg

To the op resa, I am the creator, I created this forum and Now I create something for you. I the creator have made you the Super Troll. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome! Introduce Yourself