New members - Introduce yourselves

New members - Introduce yourselves

Postby koimaster » January 29th 2014, 10:53pm

It is not required but suggested you post an intro unless here to buy a watch. We do not care if you lurk but introducing yourself is always nice even if we do toss you around a bit in jest. And no we are not "lord of the flies" nor the "haterz site. We ARE not moderated unless you ask Admin for help and members are treated as the adults they are supposed to be. We swear, we jest and we can get sarcastic but if you hang around long enough you will find your way back more often than not.

This is not watchuseek where if you upset Doxa or some other internet watch sales company you get banned. I deactivated 30 user accounts this evening. Prunings will continue even if you are a long time member here unless I know you are still interested in being a member. This forum is not for everyone, if you have a thin skin I suggest you not bother being here. You would not last long anyway.

I also suggest posting something like this example for an intro - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28911 or this one viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28666

Posts like this get you sent back to the more moderated and kinder forums viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20703

This is the deep end of the pool and we are proud of it. No sponsors, no hassles with what you say about a watch company and no banning unless you a total head case. We play rough at time but we also play fair.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Return to Welcome! Introduce Yourself