Marloe Lomond Chronoscope

Micro-Brands discussed here

Marloe Lomond Chronoscope

Postby Racer-X » March 20th 2017, 8:09pm

Last edited by Racer-X on August 9th 2017, 6:26pm, edited 1 time in total.
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Marloe Lomond Chronoscope

Postby conjurer » March 20th 2017, 8:50pm

Interestingly, that one doesn't totally fucking suck a dead (time)bum's rancid dick.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby jason_recliner » March 20th 2017, 11:19pm

conjurer wrote:Interestingly, that one doesn't totally fucking suck a dead (time)bum's rancid dick.

Thankfully the article does more than enough sucking to compensate fully for any lack of sucking by the watch. It reads, in fact, not unlike a IWTBMH thread, with the author lamenting that he wants this new crowd funded micro brand watch so bad, except that recently he's just bought too many watches, and he's trying to stick to smaller sizes now. Doubtless the actual IWTBMH sales thread for this chocolate starfish prototype will be a virtual cut and paste from the blog post, once enough time has passed - 12 days, perhaps? - that the watch can be fobbed off on WUS without the author suffering accusations of "paid shill".
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby svaglic » March 21st 2017, 3:08pm

I actually liked the vintage vanilla dial, but I have that movement in a 63 re issue and I don't think my 63 can be beat.
The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. Unknown
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby 3Flushes » March 21st 2017, 3:29pm

The watch ios severely average, however, I must admit that I'm thrilled with the revival of the word chronoscope.
Copyright ©️ 2017 3flushes Media.

"...When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby themadhungarian » March 21st 2017, 5:03pm

I backed this one. There are several things I like about it and one or two I don't, but overall I think the grey or panda dial will be nice.
I'm also fascinated by the Sea-Gull movement. We'll see.

Anthony
themadhungarian

Return to Micro-Brands