I Want To Be Made Whole--One For T!!

Ebay Auctions and any sales off-site go here. See something for sale that might interest members, it goes here too.

I Want To Be Made Whole--One For T!!

Postby conjurer » October 11th 2017, 3:28pm

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-lew ... 31775.html

I posted this so Temerity can post one of his Lew sodomizes Huey gags below.
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--One For T!!

Postby TemerityB » October 11th 2017, 7:58pm

All right.

I've been sort of harsh on Lew and Huey in the past, and it's really unfair to the new breed of American watch buyers who continually are looking for a brand that will "change the face of the watch industry forever," or, in the case of S. Fingers' Imperious, "dominate its segment." Who can blame them.

So of the esteemed Mr. Lew and "Big Baby" Huey: Look at what they've done! Establishing their wares mainly to the ever-so-enlightened denizens of WUS, they put out oversized, clunky autos with the same movements that, say, TV watches such as Android routinely used - and through shrewd marketing and wonderfully bombastic claims, they were able to charge, four, five, six hundred smackers for watches with jejune Miyota movements! Lots of self high fiving, if not frantic fapping, following those WURW posts, complete with unboxings!

Lew & Huey! Lew & Huey! Lew & Huey! Three cheers to Janis Trading and Lew and Huey - a venture so successful they went on to NTH, with dive watches so original, so different, that they look just like Tudors, even the hands! Even the hands!

Lew and Huey, upon making my acquaintance, can just drop to their knees and munch away.
Buying a hat doesn't make you a cowboy.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » October 11th 2017, 8:01pm

TemerityB wrote:All right.

I've been sort of harsh on Lew and Huey in the past, and it's really unfair to the new breed of American watch buyers who continually are looking for a brand that will "change the face of the watch industry forever," or, in the case of S. Fingers' Imperious, "dominate its segment." Who can blame them.

So of the esteemed Mr. Lew and "Big Baby" Huey: Look at what they've done! Establishing their wares mainly to the ever-so-enlightened denizens of WUS, they put out oversized, clunky autos with the same movements that, say, TV watches such as Android routinely used - and through shrewd marketing and wonderfully bombastic claims, they were able to charge, four, five, six hundred smackers for watches with jejune Miyota movements! Lots of self high fiving, if not frantic fapping, following those WURW posts, complete with unboxings!

Lew & Huey! Lew & Huey! Lew & Huey! Three cheers to Janis Trading and Lew and Huey - a venture so successful they went on to NTH, with dive watches so original, so different, that they look just like Tudors, even the hands! Even the hands!

Lew and Huey, upon making my acquaintance, can just drop to their knees and munch away.

:Thumbsup:

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » October 11th 2017, 8:16pm

I recall a few years back Jason Underscore started a thread about Red Sea Watches, a micro (that he claimed) was targeted to ghey divers. Not surprisingly, Red Sea withered away like a spent boner in the wrong hole.

However, Lew and Huey makes Red Sea look like Robert Mitchum. These watches are totally, Wagnerianly ghey, and so is the brand name, and so is the stupid barking dog on the dial. The only guy wearing one of these should also be wearing ass-less chaps in a fisting bar.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » October 11th 2017, 9:17pm

conjurer wrote:The only guy wearing one of these should also be wearing ass-less chaps in a fisting bar.

A "fisting bar"?

A place where people gather to, well, fist and enjoy wine and spirits?

I think you just had a million dollar idea.
Buying a hat doesn't make you a cowboy.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » October 11th 2017, 9:39pm

TemerityB wrote:
conjurer wrote:The only guy wearing one of these should also be wearing ass-less chaps in a fisting bar.

A "fisting bar"?

A place where people gather to, well, fist and enjoy wine and spirits?

I think you just had a million dollar idea.

Alas, it's not my own. I got it from a scene in last week's episode of Ray Donovan.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to eBay & Off-Site Sales