Omega De Ville Trésor

For discussions and topics specifically related to watches for the ladies!

Omega De Ville Trésor

Postby koimaster » December 9th 2017, 11:33am

Renowned Swiss watchmaker Omega has just released its new ladies collection: the De Ville Trésor. Meaning “treasure” in French, the name Trésor is a reference to the mechanical movement of a 1949 De Ville watch. Although, in this case, it’s a bit confusing since the new timepieces are all powered by a quartz caliber :) . Elegant and feminine, the latest De Ville Trésor series continues a long tradition of Omega’s impeccable watches for women. Despite their vintage inspiration, the timepieces have actually been created with a new generation in mind. Intentionally forward-thinking, the series features a completely new and refreshing design, created with classic, timeless look that is modified with a few modern twists. The collection is being promoted by the brand’s newest ambassador, Kaia Gerber who perfectly represents today’s attitude towards style and watches. ... hAllure%29

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Re: Omega De Ville Trésor

Postby Thunder1 » December 9th 2017, 4:26pm

Hope my wife doesn't see ads for this one.. :cry:
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Omega De Ville Trésor

Postby TemerityB » December 9th 2017, 4:49pm

Thunder1 wrote:Hope my wife doesn't see ads for this one.. :cry:

Mine did. Shockingly, the loved it.

Return to Ladies Watches