WatchTime NY Returns In October

Other forum links and links to many blogs and magazines

WatchTime NY Returns In October

Postby TemerityB » May 7th 2017, 3:13pm

I don't know if this does anyone much good since there aren't many members here from NYC, but if you're visiting and want to try a great event: The WatchTime watch event is returning to NYC on October 13 and 14 at Gotham Hall in midtown. Lots of great brands, from pie-in-the-sky brands like Moritz Grossman and A Lange to stuff like Tag and Frederique Constant (last year they had Seiko but this year they're not listed yet), and more are to be announced in the coming months. Not expensive to attend either - just $29 for the Saturday leg if you use the discount code EARLYBIRD by May 15.

It really is a nice event - no muss, no fuss, no pretense, a beautiful venue, a great complimentary wine and champagne bar and Swiss chocolates, and some of the finest watches you'll ever see all in the same place. Gets my seal of approval, whatever that's worth.

https://www.watchtimenewyork.com/
Watch Country of Origin: Final assembly changed to China, effective 8-9-2016 - Invicta: The watch industry's eternal punchline

"I have several hundred Invicta watches and enjoy them all." - Dolt With A 55-Inch Reversible Belt
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Blogs, Watch Magazines & other sites