The Watch Nerd blog

Other forum links and links to many blogs and magazines

The Watch Nerd blog

Postby koimaster » November 3rd 2016, 11:50am

the most interesting watch 'blog you've never read. Probably.

http://www.thewatchnerd.co.uk/

This ‘blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the content, topics or posts made in this ‘blog, and such compensation may lead to actual or potential conflicts of interest. Those will be clearly identified.

I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, brands or events as part of this ‘blog, although I may be commissioned to write articles for publication. The views and opinions expressed on this ‘blog are purely my own. If I claim or appear to be knowledgeable on a certain topic, I will only endorse products that I believe, based on my knowledge and experience, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider, although please rest assured that I will also have carried out similar activities in the course of researching and writing my ‘blog posts.

I am a founder member of the AHS’ Wristwatch Group, and although I receive no financial compensation from the AHS (indeed, I pay them for membership).

This Disclosure Policy was generated at http://www.disclosurepolicy.org and amended to reflect additional conflicts / risks.

This Policy is valid from 20 January 2016

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: The Watch Nerd blog

Postby koimaster » November 3rd 2016, 11:52am

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy