Hochaun Watch Company

Sales by Dealer or Vendors only

Hochaun Watch Company

Postby koimaster » May 14th 2016, 1:47pm

http://hochuanwatch.com/

Have heard good things about this vendor and their being able to supply Asian market watches to the US.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Hochaun Watch Company

Postby svaglic » May 14th 2016, 5:19pm

There were 2 watches I have been looking for, good prices too. I was at checkout and saw it was $84.00 to mail them to me. Sooo, I didn't go through with the order. $84.00 is a little insane, I was expecting $30.00.
The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. Unknown
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby bedlam » May 14th 2016, 7:37pm

koimaster wrote:http://hochuanwatch.com/

Have heard good things about this vendor and their being able to supply Asian market watches to the US.

I have used this vendor before. First class communication. The watch was sent immediately and was really well packed. Not the cheapest, but a class act.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Postby SaoGage » May 15th 2016, 8:49am

I picked up my new Turtle from him and both the price and service were excellent. I paid $350 for the pepsi Turtle weeks before anyone else had them, he could have made a killing marking these up like they were on eBay. I respect that.
SaoGage
Senior Member & WIS

Postby svaglic » May 15th 2016, 9:22am

SaoGage wrote:I picked up my new Turtle from him and both the price and service were excellent. I paid $350 for the pepsi Turtle weeks before anyone else had them, he could have made a killing marking these up like they were on eBay. I respect that.

What was your shipping charge?
The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. Unknown
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Dealer Sales